Tea is good for health, many women have the habit of drinking tea, but when you are menstrual period, please do not drink tea or drink less appropriate.
Tea contains a certain amount of tannic acid, it can combination with the food and the iron in the blood, thus directly preventing gastrointestinal absorption of iron, but also hampered the normal use of iron in blood. Drink too much too thick tea during menstruation will cause iron absorption and utilization barriers, easily lead to iron deficiency anemia. In addition, there will be some female menstrual headaches, nervousness, irritability, restlessness, insomnia and other symptoms,and caffeine in tea can stimulate the nervous system, so that further aggravate these symptoms, to physical and mental health hazards.
Health Tip: menstruating women, or to drink warm water, it is best not to drink tea, especially not to drink thick tea.
Related Health Tips :
- 6 foods can relieve dysmenorrhea during menstruation – how to relieve dysmenorrhea
Most women in the premenstrual and menstrual period will feel bloating, fatigue, headache, dysmenorrhea, and mood swings and other symptoms, and some digestive problems. Prevention and treatment of th...
- Knowledge of healthy eating during menstruation
Do not deliberately eat sweets, such as drinks, cake, brown sugar, candy, prevent blood sugar instability. Eat high fiber foods. Fruits, vegetables whole grains such as whole wheat bread, brown rice, ...
- What foods dont eat during menstruation?
Six kinds of food caused by dysmenorrhea, during menstruation periods do not eat these foods.
1, Containing caffeine beverages
Caffeine causes breast tenderness, causing irritability, anxiety, emo...
- 5 ways to relieve dysmenorrhea of women – how to relieve dysmenorrhea
1. To maintain a balanced diet: less eat too sweet or salty foods because they make you bloated and slow, should eat more vegetables, fruits, chicken, fish, and try to frequent meals.
2. Do not ea...
- Menstrual period do not do five things
What cant do in Menstrual period?
1. Do not massage hammer waist
Consequences: cause excessive menstrual flow, menstrual period extended
Many women during menstruation will feel more tired th...
- Six kinds of diet tips can help you to solve women’s menstrual troubles
Six kinds of diet can help you to solve women's menstrual troubles. Some women each time before menstruation can become moody, cry easily, depression, mood changes, even do not understand why there wi...
- Can drink honey during the menstruation ?
We all know that there are many benefits of honey on the girls, you can lose weight beauty, detoxifies, lungs and cough, and more. So when the girls menstruation also usual consumption of honey ? Girl...
- The diet tips to ease dysmenorrhea – how to relieve dysmenorrhea
1, A balanced diet, eat less too sweet or salty foods because they make you bloated and slow, should eat more vegetables, fruits, chicken, fish, and try to frequent meals.
2, Do not eat foods conta...
- What foods supplements of iron during menstruation ?
Women have menstruation, can cause iron loss, especially in women prone to blood volume, anemia, pale, tired, weak resistance to the situation. Need to supplement iron from the diet, there should be m...
- The Dysmenorrhea how to do?
Among the female population, many people have suffered from dysmenorrhea experience some dysmenorrhea patients total holding bodily harm on the mentality of the past, there are serious patients need t...
Tags: dont drink tea during menstruation
, during menstruation
, how to relieve dysmenorrhea
, menstrual period tips
, relieve dysmenorrhea
, women menstruation tips
Both comments and pings are currently closed.