Citrus rich in nutrients and variety. The juice is rich in amino acids, citric acid, calcium, phosphorus, iron, vitamins, other nutrients, pregnant women like to eat food. 500 grams of oranges contains Vitamin C250 mg, vitamin A2, 7 mg, vitamin B1 content of the highest ranks of fruit. Citrus minerals contained in the highest calcium and phosphorus content of more than rice. Eat citrus can prevent scurvy and night blindness. However, the citrus taste, not much food. Pregnant women should not eat more than 3 oranges, with a total weight of 250 grams or less.
Pear fruit is one of the most ancient, known as the berry cases. It is sweet and refreshing, crisp and juicy, mellow and pleasant. It has throat blood pressure, a pure heart and lungs, heat diuretic, antitussive cowardly sputum, thirst-quenching fluid and the role of treat edema and pregnancy-induced hypertension of pregnancy. It also has sedative, anti-inflammatory analgesic effect, with prevention the role of pulmonary infection and hepatitis.
Figs are rich in amino acids, organic acids, copper, zinc, magnesium, manganese, boron and vitamins and other nutrients, the fruits of its products, whether fresh or dry goods are delicious. . It is not only the fruit of high nutritional value and is blindly medicine. It has diarrhea lactation, the effect of clearing heat and detoxification, especially for spleen diarrhea, hemorrhoids blood in the stool, milk dried up, throat pain and other significant effect.
Persimmon fruit is a good and cheap. Persimmon has cough, sputum cowardly, heat, and lungs, fluid, quench thirst and other effects, for the treatment of hypertension, arteriosclerosis of chronic bronchitis, hemorrhoids blood in the stool, constipation embolism. Its nutritional and medicinal value are suitable for pregnant women, eaten in moderation. Persimmon have bleeding blood pressure, anti-inflammatory and other anti-bacterial effect.But do not eat too much, eat a meal is better.
Related Health Tips :
- Fruits are rich in vitamin C? In fact, this view is one-sided, with 100 grams of fruit content of vitamin C to calculate, kiwi fruit contains 420mg, fresh dates contain 380 mg, 80 mg of strawberry, orange contains 49 […]
- Diet tips for patients of myocarditis 1, The diet should be light, digestible, small meals often, eat more fresh vegetables and fruit.
2, No smoking, less alcohol, drink less coffee or tea.
3, To avoid strenuous exercise, […]
- 4 foods good for the healthy development of fetus 1, shrimp
Shrimp with high calcium. During pregnancy, moderate to eat some shrimp, add calcium, zinc and other trace elements, especially calcium promote the growth of young children. […]
- Seven kinds of foods to improve the elderly immunity Health experts suggest that the elderly can increase immunity through the daily diet life to achieve.
Fish contain large amounts of Omega-3 fatty acids. These include salmon, […]
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and content of vitamin rich. A little pepper, vitamin A, B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, […]
- What nutrients need to supplement for Pregnant women Pregnant women during pregnancy, nutritional supplements are very important. What nutritional supplement pay special attention to it?
1. Protein: Protein is manufactured human organs […]
- The nutritional value of rabbit meat Rabbit meat is a high protein, low fat, low cholesterol meat, texture delicate, delicious, nutrient-rich, compared with other meats, has a high digestibility (up to 85%), after food can […]
- Five simple and nutritious food make you detoxifies and slimming Modern medicine and nutrition, dietary fiber can be identified with the traditional six nutrients tied called "seventh nutrients." Traditional foods rich in fiber are wheat bran, corn, […]
- Mom copper deficiency is likely to affect the baby intelligence Copper is a trace element necessary for the body. Get enough copper in pregnancy on fetal brain development is very important. Because copper deficiency affects the brain in several kinds […]
- Pregnant women can eat grapefruit ? Grapefruit contains vitamin C, B2, P, folic acid, calcium, chromium, phosphorus, iron, potassium and other minerals. The vitamin C content of grapefruit much higher than other fruits, […]
Tags: fruit for pregnant women
, Which fruit is better for pregnant women
Both comments and pings are currently closed.