The same weight of eggs and quail eggs contain basically the same nutrients in fact, little difference. To say that the difference mainly in four areas:
1, egg vitamin A content is more than four times the quail eggs.
2, quail eggs in the B vitamin content higher than eggs, especially vitamin B2 content was 2 times than eggs, it is the biochemical activity of auxiliary enzymes, can promote the body growth and development.
3, quail eggs in cholesterol more than eggs.
4, quail eggs in the phospholipid content higher than eggs.
Eggs, quail eggs of protein, fat, carbohydrate content is basically the same.
, nutritional value differences of quail eggs and eggs
, nutritional value of eggs
, nutritional value of quail eggs
, quail eggs
, Which a higher nutritional value of quail eggs and eggs
Related Health Tips :
- The nutritional value of quail eggs Quail eggs can be said to be the best beneficial brain foods. Nutritional value of quail eggs preferred by the experts, quail eggs, protein, fat content, although the egg is almost, but it […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of quail Quail meat, mainly composed of protein, fat, inorganic salts; and has a variety of amino acids, low cholesterol content characteristics. Hectogram quail meat up to 24.3 grams of protein […]
- Five nutritional benefits of eggs 1. Anti-aging. Eggs contain almost all the body needs nutrients, so be it called "the ideal nutritional library." Nutritionists called "complete protein model".
2. Good for brain and […]
- What people suitable for eating quail eggs – quail eggs suitable for the crowd The crowd:
General per capita edible
1. Suitable for infants and young children, pregnant women, elderly, sick and frail human consumption
2. Cerebrovascular disease should not […]
- The nutritional value of jackfruit Jackfruit high nutritional value, contains carbohydrates, sugar, protein, starch, vitamins, amino acids, calcium, iron, potassium, and contains a certain amount of vegetable fats and […]
- The nutritional value of Durian 1. The durian is rich in protein and lipids, nourishing the body have a good effect, is a good source of nutrition fruit class;
2. The durian has a special smell, different people feel […]
- Nutritional value and efficacy of cowpea Cowpea provides easy digestion and absorption of high quality protein, moderate carbohydrate and various vitamins, trace elements and so on. Per 100 grams of beans, protein 2.7 g, fat 0.2 […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of dried small shrimps Dried small shrimps high nutritional value, it is to measure the nutritional value of the protein content, it contains 39.3 grams per 100 grams.
Another great feature of Dried small […]
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and content of vitamin rich. A little pepper, vitamin A, B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, […]
- The nutritional value of duck eggs Duck egg containing mainly protein, fat, calcium, phosphorus, iron, potassium, sodium, chlorine and other nutrients. Duck eggs suitable for physically weak after the illness, hot cough, […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.