The same weight of eggs and quail eggs contain basically the same nutrients in fact, little difference. To say that the difference mainly in four areas:
1, egg vitamin A content is more than four times the quail eggs.
2, quail eggs in the B vitamin content higher than eggs, especially vitamin B2 content was 2 times than eggs, it is the biochemical activity of auxiliary enzymes, can promote the body growth and development.
3, quail eggs in cholesterol more than eggs.
4, quail eggs in the phospholipid content higher than eggs.
Eggs, quail eggs of protein, fat, carbohydrate content is basically the same.
Related Health Tips :
- The nutritional value of quail eggs
Quail eggs can be said to be the best beneficial brain foods. Nutritional value of quail eggs preferred by the experts, quail eggs, protein, fat content, although the egg is almost, but it contains eg...
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of quail
Quail meat, mainly composed of protein, fat, inorganic salts; and has a variety of amino acids, low cholesterol content characteristics. Hectogram quail meat up to 24.3 grams of protein content, highe...
- Five nutritional benefits of eggs
1. Anti-aging. Eggs contain almost all the body needs nutrients, so be it called "the ideal nutritional library." Nutritionists called "complete protein model".
2. Good for brain and wit. Egg yolk ...
- What people suitable for eating quail eggs – quail eggs suitable for the crowd
General per capita edible
1. Suitable for infants and young children, pregnant women, elderly, sick and frail human consumption
2. Cerebrovascular disease should not eat more quail...
- The nutritional value of Durian
1. The durian is rich in protein and lipids, nourishing the body have a good effect, is a good source of nutrition fruit class;
2. The durian has a special smell, different people feel different, ...
- Nutritional value and efficacy of cowpea
Cowpea provides easy digestion and absorption of high quality protein, moderate carbohydrate and various vitamins, trace elements and so on. Per 100 grams of beans, protein 2.7 g, fat 0.2 grams, carbo...
- The nutritional value of duck eggs
Duck egg containing mainly protein, fat, calcium, phosphorus, iron, potassium, sodium, chlorine and other nutrients. Duck eggs suitable for physically weak after the illness, hot cough, sore throat, h...
- The nutritional value of Pork bellies
Pork bellies contain protein, fat, carbohydrates, vitamins and calcium, phosphorus, iron, etc., with complement deficiency, spleen and stomach effect. For blood deficiency, frail physique human consum...
- Nutritional value and effectiveness of Tuna
Tuna is rich in protein, fat, vitamin D, and calcium, phosphorus and iron and other mineral content is higher. Tuna contains a lot of EPA and DHA, is an excellent brain food. Tuna contains a lot of my...
- Which milk best effect on calcium supplements
As the processing technology continues to improve, milk and its products more and more types, not just the flavor of the change, and even Nourishment ingredient have changed, and even changed a lot, t...
, nutritional value differences of quail eggs and eggs
, nutritional value of eggs
, nutritional value of quail eggs
, quail eggs
, Which a higher nutritional value of quail eggs and eggs
Both comments and pings are currently closed.