1.Lettuce is rich in vitamin C, natural folate, iron, carbohydrate, calcium, phosphorus, protein, fat, carbohydrates, crude fiber, carotene, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin and other ingredients. Often eat lettuce, and promote bowel movements and prevent constipation, reduce blood pressure locally anus, which can effectively prevent and treat hemorrhoids.
2.Water spinach with the role of hemorrhoids treatment of constipation blood in the stool. Ipomoea stool of patients with hemorrhoids are often dry, the most appropriate.
3.Leeks with more crude fiber, and relatively tough, difficult to be gastrointestinal digestion and absorption, to increase stool bulk and promote bowel movements and prevent constipation, good for hemorrhoids constipation.
4.Spinach has a laxative effect of nourishing and moistening bleeding.
5.The fiber in sweet potatoes in the intestines can absorb large amounts of water, increasing fecal volume, purge in promoting gastrointestinal peristalsis and very useful, commonly used to treat hemorrhoids and anal fissure and so on.
6.Eat more cabbage, can increase appetite, promote digestion, prevent constipation, hemorrhoids, is effective in patients with anorectal food.
7.White radish contains a wealth of crude fiber, can promote gastrointestinal motility, to maintain smooth stool.
8.Malabar Spinach, also known as watercress, hypertrophy and slimy, commonly known as Malabar Spinach. The nutrient content is extremely rich, regular consumption of a lower blood pressure to prevent constipation and other effects.
Related Health Tips :
- What foods to eat to prevent Constipation?
1. Brown rice and soybeans: eat brown rice, corn, wheat contains a very rich body needs cellulose and high-quality plant protein, and vitamins; of which soy there are very rich oligosaccharides, is ...
- What fruit to eat elderly constipation
Elderly suitable to eat the fruit to prevent constipation:
1, The pears can be laxative and diuretic antihypertensive. Can be eaten in moderation, prevent constipation, suitable for high blood pres...
- Nutritional value and efficacy of spinach
1. laxative effect, prevent hemorrhoids:
The spinach contains large amounts of plant fiber, with the promotion of the role of intestinal peristalsis, which will help defecation, and can promote the s...
- 6 tips to treat constipation – How to treat constipation
Constipation is due to faeces stay too long in the intestines, resulting in decrease in stool frequency, stool dry, difficult or endless discharge. Generally more than two days without a bowel movemen...
- What harm for the sedentary?
1. Easily lead to lumbar and cervical spine disease.
2. Will make people reduce systemic vascular blood volume, reduced cardiac function, causing atherosclerosis, coronary heart disease and high bl...
- What foods to eat to protect eyes
1. Vitamin B: Vitamin B is the visual nerve one of the source of nutrition. VB1 lack of, eye easily fatigued; VB2 inadequate, prone to keratitis. You can eat sesame seeds, soy, milk, wheat germ and ot...
- 5 kinds of food to eat to protect eyes
What foods to eat to protect eyes? Following 5 kinds of food are beneficial for protecting eyes:
1, Vitamin A-rich foods to protect eyes:
Lack of vitamin A, eyes diminished ability to adapt to the...
- Hazards and prevention of hemorrhoids
Long hemorrhoids failed to cure, hemorrhoids prolapse can cause the formation of incarceration, increased pain and illness, followed by anal infection, bleeding hemorrhoids once formed, bacteria, toxi...
- What foods help weight loss in summer
Apple contains potassium, can make excess water discharge from the body; rich in dietary fiber and pectin, can produce sense of fullness; organic acids can accelerate the metabolism, so that...
- Prevention hemorrhoids simple methods
The people know that, do not have good habits, will not have a healthy body. Well, bad habits cause hemorrhoids, what does? How to do in order to prevent of hemorrhoids? This article, I will introduce...
Tags: tips to to prevent constipation
, What foods to prevent constipation
Both comments and pings are currently closed.