For hepatitis B HBeAg patients, in addition to treatment,dietotherapy regimen is also needed attention, eat more fresh vegetables not only add to the body’s demand for vitamins, and prevention and treatment of liver disease is also useful.
1. Spinach: The rich in chlorophyll, regular consumption helps to maintain body acid-base balance, relieve stress, regulate the liver and gallbladder and other effects, and to a large extent also play an anti-cancer effect, eat more green vegetables, spinach, for Hepatitis B HBeAg disease is helpful.
2. Carrot: its rich vitamin A, with detoxification, stomach and digestion and so on, but can also play an indirect effect of preventing liver cancer, the daily diet foods are rich in vitamin A: convolvulus, garlic, milk and so on.
3. Mushrooms: More types of the daily diet, such as mushrooms, Flammulina, etc., which contain more carbohydrates, vitamins, proteins, inorganic salts, cellulose, selenium and other elements, immune regulation, anti-cancer, anti-tumor are is very useful, so eat more mushrooms may be better care of your liver.
4. Fungus: it belongs to natural fungal foods which contain proteins, polysaccharides, contribute to stomach and blood, nourishing the liver; it contains sulfur, phosphorus, iron, magnesium, calcium, potassium, sodium, selenium and other trace elements, for the liver is a great benefit, especially those containing trace elements – selenium, can enhance anti-tumor, anti-cancer effects; so black and white fungus is a good diet choice in patients with hepatitis B.
Hepatitis B HBeAg also suitable to eat vegetables: celery, tomato, shepherd’s purse, cabbage, seaweed, etc., have selective eating, the liver is also a good protection.
Related Health Tips :
- What fruits to eat for Hepatitis B HBeAg
1, Aple is rich in vitamin C, vitamin C is the protector of the cardiovascular, heart disease patients health elements. HBeAg hepatitis B patients with eating apples will help improve the body's immun...
- Hepatitis B antiviral therapy during what food to eat
Hepatitis B patients not only to aggressive treatment, but also careful in diet to restore. Good eating habits can help patients with liver protection, and adjuvant therapy for early realization of re...
- Hepatitis B HBeAg is how it developed cirrhosis of the liver
Hepatitis B HBeAg patients with relatively well control, but if it is, when you do not get Hepatitis B HBeAg treatment, then Hepatitis B HBeAg will deteriorate, that is, we often say that the sicker, ...
- Hepatitis B will be contagious through food and water ?
Dinner generally not contagious. This is to say that the main distinction between the mode of transmission of hepatitis B and hepatitis A. Hepatitis A is a gastrointestinal infectious diseases can be ...
- What foods do not eat too much for patients with liver disease
The daily diet of patients with liver disease has a very key role in recovery, diet is reasonable also have an impact on efficacy. Then the daily life in patients with liver disease should not eat wha...
- What about selenium and what foods of high containing selenium
Selenium is an essential trace element. Selenium has detoxifying, detoxification, prevent liver disease, protect the liver, reducing the mutagenicity of carcinogenic factors, selective inhibition of c...
- Diet tips to prevent liver cancer (hepatocellular carcinoma)
1,To eat orange and carrots to prevent liver cancer
Vegetables and fruits on the liver protective effect , as the vitamins, minerals, fiber produced by the interaction. Green leafy vegetables, carrot...
- How to prevent liver cancer ?
Liver cancer, usually has a trilogy, hepatitis - cirrhosis of the liver - liver cancer, then how do we do to prevent the occurrence of liver cancer? What aspects should be prevented from the occurrenc...
- The cirrhosis best treatment ways
Cirrhosis of the liver is a common clinical chronic progressive liver disease, by one or more of the cause of long-term or repeated role in the formation of diffuse liver injury. In the majority of ou...
- 3 kinds of food to prevent hair loss
(1) Nuts: Nuts are often beneficial to eat healthy hair. Nuts is the best access to the source of selenium. To maintain the health of the scalp most important minerals, it would be beneficial to the p...
Tags: diet tips for Hepatitis B HBeAg
, tips for Hepatitis B HBeAg
, what foods to eat for Hepatitis B HBeAg
Both comments and pings are currently closed.