If the insomnia, spicy, barbecue and the like try to eat less food. But you can eat the following foods: such as longan, a nourishing, calm the nerves effect, drink soup every night before bed, to help sleep effect. Sunflower seeds contain vitamin B3, can regulate the function of brain cells, a night nibbling sunflower seeds, which have a hypnotic effect. Drink a glass of warm milk before bedtime can promote sleep. Honey there fill in raising the spleen, the role of removing upset. Every night 50 grams of warm water with honey to drink, have a good sleep the role.
Tags: help alleviate insomnia
, how to help alleviate insomnia
, tips to alleviate insomnia
Related Health Tips :
- Nine kinds of food improve insomnia What foods can improve insomnia it?
1. banana: relax muscles and promote sleep;
- What food to eat help to sleep ? What to eat is conducive to sleep at night ?
1.Milk: Milk contains two hypnotic […]
- 6 kinds of food can replace hypnotics promote sleep effects Human life has a third of the time spent in bed, so sleep is very important for […]
- Benefits of drink water fasting in the early morning 1, Supplementary water
Sleep at night, when the human body from urine, skin, breathing […]
- What foods to eat help children sleep better Children's health are concerned, the parents of the child's sleep problems is very […]
- In winter to eat five kinds of foods can improve sleep What to eat in winter it can sleep well? In winter days are short and nights are long, […]
- How to sleep contribute to beauty？ Sleep can be beauty , beauty sleep how to sleep can play beauty effect ?
1, Grasp the […]
- What are the hazards of insomnia Insomnia symptoms pre symptoms of depression, anxiety disorders, and throughout the […]
- Tea + honey to help you improve immunity Now, now people exercise less and less time, immunity continued to decline, then, might […]
- Intellectual workers needs eat 12 kinds of food Therapeutic regimen Guide: Intellectual workers needs eat 12 kinds of food
Both comments and pings are currently closed.