What time to sleep at night is the best on health ? First of all, everyone should abide by the biological clock, about 3% of the world are people who sleep late, while 3% of people who are going to bed early, but most people usually 22:30 to 11:30 to sleep. There is no need with their own biological clock rivalry, especially no need to deliberately go to bed early or late, if they are people who sleep late, force yourself to go to bed earlier will only increase insomnia, or sleep you always remain in the mild stages of sleep. Generally sleepy time must be right to bed, so sleep sleep after the first few cycles of the highest quality.
Tags: best time to sleep at night
, What time to sleep at night is the best on health
Related Health Tips :
- What time go to sleep at night can help children grow taller? Before 10 pm to go to sleep, is conducive to long high. Growth hormone is an important hormone for long high, and its secretion regularity, the secretion of sleep is about 3 times of […]
- Stay up all night could easily lead to the following major harm 1. skin damage
In general, the skin in the 10 pm to 11 pm into the night maintenance state. If you stay up all night long, the human endocrine and nervous system disorders of the normal […]
- 6 kinds of food can replace hypnotics promote sleep effects Human life has a third of the time spent in bed, so sleep is very important for everyone, people fear most is insomnia, there are a lot of people are insomnia medication to aid sleep, the […]
- Kiwi helps to promote sleep Taipei Medical University, researchers found that those who sleep for 1 month at bedtime one hour to eat two kiwi, go to bed to sleep time is shortened 39%, wake up at night to reduce the […]
- Six ways to stay healthy sleep How to stay healthy sleep? 6 tips to stay healthy sleep.
1. Aadhere to a regular schedule, do not sleep late on weekends. If you sleep late on Saturday and Sunday to get up late, then […]
- 10 unhealthy lifestyle habits Healthy living healthy habits of behavior, specific performance is the law of life, no bad habits, pay attention to the personal, environmental and food hygiene, talking about science, not […]
- Life tips to prevent hair loss
Enough sleep can contribute to skin and hair of normal metabolism subsidiary, and metabolism mainly at night, especially 22:00 to 2:00 between this period of time sufficient sleep, you […]
- What is best time to drink tea The best time to drink tea regimen is 1 hour after meals. Many people like to drink hot tea immediately after a meal, it is very scientific. Because tannic acid in tea can be combined with […]
- What are the dangers of often wearing contact lenses? Wearing contact lenses mostly for aesthetic, feeling same as the ordinary people, contact lenses if worn for too long, on the eye injury, so be sure to do the cleaning of glasses, good […]
- Which people cant drink honey What people do not fit to drink honey?
1. Patients with cirrhosis should not drink honey. Generally patients with hepatitis B is very suitable for drinking honey, because honey offers […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.