1, diabetic patients: diabetes need to control the daily intake of total energy, so use the cooking oil a day, no more than three tablespoons (30g). However, 18 peanuts, is equivalent to a spoonful of oil (10g), can produce 90 kilocalories.
2, patients with gout: Gout is a disorder of purine metabolism caused by the disease, patients had hyperuricemia. Since high-fat diet will reduce the uric acid excretion, increased disease, acute attack of gout should be fasting peanuts.
3, Gallbladder resected people: The bile for fat digestion and absorption are important. People eat, the cholecystokinin, the bile into the duodenum to facilitate digestion and absorption. High protein and high fat foods stimulate the strongest of the gallbladder, the bile a lot of emissions. Gallbladder resected people, the bile can not be saved, is bound to affect the digestion of peanut and other oil crops fat.
4, gastric ulcer, chronic gastritis, chronic enteritis patients: many of these patients had chronic abdominal pain, diarrhea or indigestion and other symptoms, the diet should be less, multiple meals, light and less oil. Peanuts are nuts, protein and fat content is too high, difficult to digest and absorb, such patients should be fasting.
5, people want to lose weight: peanuts are high calorie and fat content, eat 100 grams of fried peanuts, eat into the 581 kcal of energy, so people who want to lose weight should stay away from peanuts.
6, patients with hyperlipoproteinemia: diet unreasonable, leading to an important reason for hyperlipoproteinemia, so the principles of diet therapy is to restrict calories, reducing saturated fatty acids and cholesterol intake. Peanuts are high in fat, high-calorie foods, eat only aggravate the disease, leading to coronary heart disease and other cardiovascular diseases, life-threatening.
Tags: tips for people to eat peanuts
, what people not suitable to eat peanuts
, which people do not fit to eat peanuts
Related Health Tips :
- What is gout patients diet principles Gout also known as hyperuricemia, a purine metabolic disorder caused by the disease, the one belonging to the arthritis, gout clinically many patients, caused great harm. So, gout patients […]
- Top natural ways to prevent and treat gallstones How to prevent and treat gallstones, what we can do when suffering from gallstones? Gallstones are hard deposits that form inside the gallbladder, a small organ located behind the liver on […]
- What foods to eat good for Parkinson’s patients — Parkinson’s patients diet principles Old people, when a variety of age-related diseases will invariably find on the elderly, one of the more obvious is Parkinson's, in fact, we are in drug treatment for Parkinson's time we […]
- Food choice for patients with hypertension 1, Control energy required to control the staple food and fat intake, try to use less or no confectionery, sweet drinks, fried foods high energy food.
2, Reduce for cooking amount of […]
- What harm long-term insomnia? With the rapid development of society, people began to enter the fast-paced life, the face of pressure from many.
Insomnia also become a trend. Insomnia great harm to the human body, the […]
- The tips of the elderly diet Variety of food
Any single natural foods can not provide for human needs in nutrition, and deploy a variety of food to eat properly mixed before they can complement each other, play a […]
- What foods to eat to alleviate fatigue Do you know what foods to eat to alleviate fatigue? General fatigue, weakness or feeling lethargic is a common problem faced by many. According to Center for Pain and Supportive Care, […]
- Pregnant women be careful to eat scallops Scallops delicious, nutritious rich, and sea cucumber, abalone par, tied for seafood in the three treasures.
Scallops are rich in carbohydrates - to maintain the energy necessary for […]
- Top 15 food bowel cleansing and detoxifying effect Poor eating habits and no rules of life can easily lead to constipation. Eat some food, detoxification function and help clean up the garbage in the body, there will be unexpected […]
- What factors affect the height of a person Do you know what factors affect the height of a person?
Factors affecting the height:
1. Genetic factors
This is one of the most important factors that determine a child height, […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.