Sweating, can make control the sweat glands nervous system get exercise, make it more sensitive, better control of body temperature. However, with sweat loss, in addition to water, and potassium necessary for human health.
Potassium is an important nutrients the human body and an important electrolyte, the main storage in the cells of the body to maintain acid-base balance and osmotic pressure, cell metabolism, neuromuscular excitability plays a very important role. Hot days to prevent potassium deficiency, the most safe and effective way is to eat more potassium-rich foods such as beans, vegetables, fruits and so on. The highest content in the soybeans is Soya; vegetables contain potassium is the most spinach, potatoes, yams, celery, lettuce, etc.; fruits with bananas, oranges, the highest potassium content.
In addition, the body sweat more at the height of summer, will increase the water-soluble vitamins, especially vitamin C excretion, the body can easily result in vitamin deficiencies. Therefore, the body of vitamin summer than other seasons of high demand, people can eat more vitamin C, vitamin B-rich food group. Generally, when a large number of sweat or body temperature is too high, it is best to add a small amount of water, many times, so that the body sweat can slow down, reducing the body of water evaporation.
Tags: how to do for sweat easily
, nutrients should be added sweat easily
, tips for sweat easily
Related Health Tips :
- Benefits of drink water fasting in the early morning 1, Supplementary water
Sleep at night, when the human body from urine, skin, breathing […]
- Seven kinds of delicious food refreshing and relieve fatigue most effective Friends lethargic, listless, simply can not start the day's work. So, how refreshing […]
- Folic acid can be obtained from food Prepare pregnant women during all know, to add folic acid, can be obtained from food as […]
- 4 kinds of foods to eat to relieve stress – ease the pressure Whether it is office workers or students are faced with all kinds of pressure, then how […]
- What foods to eat to protect eyes 1. Vitamin B: Vitamin B is the visual nerve one of the source of nutrition. VB1 lack of, […]
- What foods to eat for pregnant women with loss of appetite? – pregnant diet Although loss of appetite during pregnancy is pregnant mother often happens, fear […]
- Photosensitive fruits and vegetables affect skin whitening Photosensitive foods are easy to make the skin black, because they are rich in copper, […]
- Eat more starchy foods, weight loss and anti-cancer Now carcinogenic food can be seen everywhere, accidentally, might cancer from the mouth; […]
- Eight kinds of food to help you clear the body of waste Human metabolic process will produce a lot of waste ", and also from the dirty air […]
- What are the fruits and vegetables foods to reduce woman anemia? Females are more prone to iron deficiency anemia, it is because women will be fixed on a […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.