We all know that ectopic pregnancy is an acute abdomen, severe life-threatening when the caution, so the disease for ectopic pregnancy, you need our vigilance. In fact, ectopic pregnancy can be prevented, to understand this problem, first get to know the risk factors of ectopic pregnancy.
1. Ectopic pregnancy and reproductive tract infections, high incidence of most closely related to high. Gynecological inflammation, such as vaginitis, cervicitis may ascending infection to the fallopian tubes, resulting in tubal inflammation. After abortions, the body’s own defense mechanisms are affected, tubal vulnerable to bacterial infection, resulting in tubal inflammation surrounding tissue. Who repeated abortion, pregnancy, the more the number, the greater the likelihood of ectopic pregnancy occurred. Studies have shown that pelvic inflammatory disease can also increase the risk of ectopic pregnancy, 2.7 times.
2. Heavy smoking and drinking also increases the risk of ectopic pregnancy. Studies have shown that nicotine and alcohol can affect the tubal cilia swing, induced ectopic pregnancy. According to statistics, the incidence of smokers than non-smokers 1.5-4 times higher.
3. Contraceptive methods can lead to inappropriate choice of ectopic pregnancy. Birth control pills can affect estrogen and progesterone levels, in turn affect the tubal wall peristalsis, ciliary activity and epithelial cell secretion. If the hormone imbalance, it will affect the delivery of fertilized eggs occurred tubal pregnancy.
4.Had abdominal surgery in women, increased risk of ectopic pregnancy. Caesarean section rate is now rising, scar in the uterus of ectopic pregnancy is increasing. In addition, perforated appendicitis is the high risk factors of ectopic pregnancy, appendectomy will increase 1.8 times the risk of ectopic pregnancy.
Experts advise to understand it to understand risk factors for ectopic pregnancy, ectopic pregnancy can be prevented. No smoking, no alcohol, avoiding dirty sex, active prevention and treatment of vaginal infections, diseases and other gynecological diseases. Proper understanding of the timing pregnancy can reduce the incidence of ectopic pregnancy.
Tags: ectopic pregnancy tips
, how to prevent ectopic pregnancy
, What is the reason the incidence of ectopic pregnancy
Related Health Tips :
- The harmful effects of oral contraceptives Women with cardiovascular disease should not be oral contraceptives. According to clinical observation, women with hypertension with oral estrogen and progestin contraceptives after one […]
- How can women prevent Pelvic Inflammation? Prevention of Pelvic Inflammation mainly pay attention to the following aspects:
(1) Note that sexual life and menstrual health, maintain Council vulva clean and dry;
(2) If had an […]
- Which of gynecological diseases may cause lumbago (waist pain, backache) Although lumbago is a symptom, but for women, may be the body of gynecological diseases. When the woman has lumbago, especially in the recurrent lumbago, we must carefully guard.
- Grapefruit and which medicine can not eat at the same time The active ingredient in grapefruit can inhibit the activity of liver drug metabolizing enzyme, many drugs have to go through the final hepatic drug metabolism enzymes eliminated from the […]
- How to improve sperm viability Gestation process, hundreds of millions of sperm through the many obstacles have very few sperm and ovum to form a fertilized ovum, and develops life. Therefore, the vitality of the sperm […]
- How to prevent chronic pharyngitis Persistent refractory of chronic pharyngitis is a chronic disease, long-term throat itching, cough, nausea morning, though not a serious illness, gave life a great deal of distress. As we […]
- Pregnant women is very important to prevent colds The common cold is a very common disease, especially in winter, a higher incidence. colds whether adverse effects on the fetus, the virus that causes the common cold related, but anyway, […]
- Hepatitis B HBeAg is how it developed cirrhosis of the liver Hepatitis B HBeAg patients with relatively well control, but if it is, when you do not get Hepatitis B HBeAg treatment, then Hepatitis B HBeAg will deteriorate, that is, we often say that […]
- Tips for liver protection How liver protection start from the following aspects.
1, Develop good eating habits, eat more fruits and vegetables, avoid too much oil, too spicy, bland food.
2, Should not smoke […]
- What are the contraindications for pregnancy watch TV? TV at work, the CRT will be issued with the naked eye can not see x-rays, these rays hitting the outside part, the impact of the baby can not be ignored, if often in front of the TV to […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.