For hypertensive patients and the elderly, the walk is the best way of movement.
1.It is conducive to prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases. First of all long-distance walking can increase heart rate and cardiac stroke volume and accelerate the blood circulation. Followed by full-body skeletal muscle contraction and have a rhythm to elongate, extrusion or vascular decompression of limbs and body to increase its activity, the expansion of the body including the cardiac microcirculation of the brain microcirculation and to reduce peripheral vascular resistance, can lower blood pressure, reduce heart the burden of cardiac and brain cells to increase the nutrition, can prevent angina pectoris and reduce the incidence of stroke. Third, speed up the fat, protein and sugar decomposition, lower blood lipids, lose weight, to control high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes and atherosclerosis.
2. Can increase oxygen saturation and is conducive to heart, brain, lung, kidney and other organ functions.
3. Which will help to ease the mental state of tension, the treatment of neurasthenia. Scientific research has proved that long-distance walking can promote brain endorphin secretion, lead to euphoria, calm the nervous system, is ease of mind, and promote appetite, nutrient absorption and sleep.
Walking time should be arranged in a day 10:30 and 15:30. Paragraph because at this time occurred in sunlight for photosynthesis of green plants have released more oxygen, this time walking can increase the body’s oxygen saturation, in a walk or take a deep breath should be natural breathing can improve more of oxygen inhalation in order to facilitate healthy.
Related Health Tips :
- Whom prone to stroke According to the study, 11 kinds of people prone to stroke:
1, a family history of stroke. These were four times higher than the average person. Strong personality, impulsive person […]
- 10 unhealthy lifestyle habits Healthy living healthy habits of behavior, specific performance is the law of life, no bad habits, pay attention to the personal, environmental and food hygiene, talking about science, not […]
- Benefits of drink water fasting in the early morning 1, Supplementary water
Sleep at night, when the human body from urine, skin, breathing consumed a lot of water, the morning after, the body will be in a state of physiological lack of […]
- How to quickly hypoglycemic – lowering blood sugar? In the context of diabetes epidemic now, the treatment of diabetes is particularly cause for concern. How can the treatment of diabetes?How to quickly hypoglycemic - lowering blood […]
- Tips for mental nutritional supplements Mental activities are generally less muscle, is mainly engaged in mental work. How the brain through food and nutrition to improve the efficiency of labor, which is the mental issues of […]
- How to exercise can improve heart and lung function in winter? Cold weather, the movement of the crowd is correspondingly reduced. The experts believe that winter, though not sport the best season, but the choice of appropriate exercise and stick to […]
- Joint pain prevention and treatment We should pay attention to the prevention of joint pain:
1, note that joint warm. Do not wet the room to protect the joints do not get cold damp.
2, reduce the joint weight-bearing […]
- The harm of low blood pressure (Hypotension) Low blood pressure, blood circulation slows down, so the blood supply can not be timely enough to where it is needed, which will result in the blood, oxygen and other sensitive organs […]
- The nutritional value of corn (maize) Corn contains a lot of fat, it can be extracted corn oil from corn germ. Corn oil is rich in vitamin A, vitamin E, lecithin and mineral elements magnesium and selenium, linoleic acid and […]
- What about benefits of Drinking Water Water may be the primary element of body. Actually, the body consists of 55% to 78% water based on bodily proportions. Sufficient and regular water consumption provides extensive health […]
Tags: best sport
, best sport for the elderly
, high blood cholesterol
, hypertensive patients
, oxygen saturation
, walking is the best sport for the elderly
, walking time
Both comments and pings are currently closed.