8 am to 10 am and 4 pm to 7 pm, the sunbathe is the best time. At this point at the main beam of light in the ultraviolet A, the body can produce vitamin D, which strengthens the immune system, fatigue resistant the ability to prevent osteoporosis and reduce the incidence of atherosclerosis.
Tags: tips to sunbathe
, What is best time to sunbathe
Related Health Tips :
- SPF What does this mean? SPF sun protection factor values apply to everyone.
Calculation: assume that the […]
- Try not to turn on the lights when sleeping baby Try not to turn on the lights, when your baby sleeping:
1, So that long-term infants […]
- Zinc can maintain resistance to infection of prostate Zinc is an important trace element in is an important part of the prostatic fluid, it […]
- Symptoms of iron deficiency in pregnant women and harm for pregnant women Symptoms of iron deficiency in pregnant women: pregnant women will be dizziness, […]
- Kissing on the health benefits, the benefits of kissing Men kissing makes a sudden increase in the number of pulse beats 110 times per minute to […]
- Siesta can enhance the body immune system "Siesta"is the most experts recommend the "habit ", not only significantly enhance the […]
- The supplemental nutrients to removal of athlete’s foot (beriberi) The supplemental nutrients to removal of beriberi (athlete's foot )
Vitamin B […]
- Kiwi helps to promote sleep Taipei Medical University, researchers found that those who sleep for 1 month at bedtime […]
- Computer users how to prevent eye fatigue Many workers have almost eight hours a day at the computer, working a busy one second […]
- The peculiar effect of aloe vera 1, Aloe vera can promote digestion
Aloe vera juice can promote digestion, treat […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.