Diet tips for prostatitis patients. Recommended several the treatment of prostatitis useful fruits and vegetables.
1, Carrots. Carotene changes into vitamin A in the body, improve the body’s resistance. The carrots are rich in potassium, which helps lower blood pressure. Carotene can prevent cancer.
2, Seafood. Seafood can enhance sexual performance. Male semen contains a large amount of zinc. When the body of zinc deficiency, it will affect the quantity and quality of sperm. Seafood, oysters, shrimp, crab zinc content is very rich.
3, Tomatoes. Tomato acidity can promote the secretion of gastric juice to help digestion of protein. Tomatoes rich in vitamin c can produce collagen, a strong blood vessels. The tomato is the most abundant minerals of potassium content helps flush the salt in the blood, lowering blood pressure function.
4, Soybeans. Soybeans also improve male bone wastage. Men over the age of 60, will begin to bone wastage and menopause women is as serious as. Eat more soybeans supplement lecithin. Lecithin has been confirmed relate with the short-term memory and learning ability.
5, Pumpkin seeds. Men after the age of 40, most people have an enlarged prostate problems. A U.S. study found that, let patients of prostatic hyperplasia taking the pumpkin seed extract, it does help reduce the number of patients with urinary frequency, but also to improve other symptoms. Pumpkin seeds are also the best source of vitamin e, can anti aging.
There was an error connecting to the Amazon web service, or no results were found for your query.
Related Health Tips :
- The eating tips for prostatitis 1, The prostatitis patients should eat fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains and soy products, eat honey to maintain a smooth stool, moderate consumption of beef, eggs.
2.Patients with […]
- What foods zinc supplementation for men ? Relatively speaking, men should zinc supplementation. Special significance of zinc for men, can protect a man's sexual performance, protect the prostate. Study found that prostate health […]
- Honey + fruit and vegetable juices efficacy What about the efficacy of honey fruit and vegetable juices?
1. Celery juice and honey, prevent urinary tract stones, prostatitis, dermatitis.
2. Tomato juice and honey, increase […]
- What are the effects of soy isoflavones? What are the effects of soy isoflavones? Isoflavones are flavonoids, mainly present in the leguminous plants, soy isoflavones are soybean growth in the formation of a class of secondary […]
- What foods to eat to sun protection 1, The high vitamin C fruit
Vitamin C is the "skin forever sacred goods", would like to have a healthy and bright, not easy to burn the skin, you eat 2-3 servings a day of high vitamin C […]
- What foods to eat to prevent menopausal symptoms ? Prevention of menopausal syndrome, in addition to improving menopausal women to understand the physiological processes, lifting unnecessary concerns, the proper diet is also to help smooth […]
- The main role of soybean isoflavone 1, Soybean isoflavone to prevent menopause syndrome
Women will postmenopausal in a certain age, in this period, ovarian function decline, resulting in decreased secretion of estrogen the […]
- Top 4 vegetables can prevent cancer and anti-aging Top 4 prevent cancer foods and anti-aging food. We know there are many benefits to eating fruits and vegetables, can add trace elements to supplement the variety of vitamins. There are […]
- Pregnant women can eat shrimp? Many pregnant women will feel, shrimp seafood is toxic heat, and therefore not suitable to eat when pregnancy. However, shrimp, but it is a calcium quite high food, then eat shrimp in the […]
- Ten anti-cancer foods 1. Cruciferous plants: including Chinese cabbage, kale, mustard, radish classes, aquatic vegetables (lotus root, water chestnut, water shield, wild rice, watercress, arrowhead, water […]
Tags: diet tips for prostatitis patients
, prostatitis care
, The eating tips for prostatitis
, what about prostatitis
Both comments and pings are currently closed.