1. Oats contain extremely rich in linoleic acid and saponin element, can reduce serum cholesterol acid and triglyceride.
2. Maize is rich in calcium, selenium, lecithin, vitamin E, with lower serum cholesterol.
3. Kelp is rich in taurine, can reduce blood cholesterol; dietary fiber, alginic acid, can inhibit the absorption of cholesterol and promote its excretion.
4. Sulfide containing a mixture of garlic can reduce blood cholesterol, prevent thrombosis, contribute to increased levels of high density lipoprotein.
5. Apples are rich in potassium, can rid their bodies of excess potassium to maintain normal blood pressure.
6. Milk contains more calcium because that can inhibit cholesterol synthesis enzyme activity, can reduce the absorption of cholesterol in the human body.
7. Onion not only bacteria, but also reduce the body’s blood fat, prevent arteriosclerosis; can activate the active ingredient of fibrin, can effectively prevent the formation of thrombus; prostaglandin A on the human body also has good blood pressure.
8.Sweet Potato can result in excessive consumption of meat and eggs produced by too much acid, keep the body acid-base balance. Can absorb more moisture in the gastrointestinal, lubricating the digestive tract, from the catharsis, and the gut too much fat, sugar, toxins from your body, play a lipid-lowering effect.
Tags: any foods good for fatty liver
, diet tips to prevent fatty liver
, tips for fatty liver
, What foods to prevent fatty liver
Related Health Tips :
- How to avoid fatty liver – 7 tips for fatty liver The ways to avoid fatty liver, 7 tips for fatty liver:
1. Absolutely can not drink. Although some fatty liver has nothing to do with drinking, but experts said that once the diagnosis […]
- What foods to eat to prevent hypolipidemic – 25 kinds of food easily hypolipidemic Summer elevated blood lipids how to do? Mostly elevated blood lipids and diet-related, and only start from the diet can only be effective and safe control, that hypolipidemic foods are […]
- 10 kinds of food lower cholesterol 1.Apple: because of its rich pectin, cellulose and vitamin C, has a very good lipid-lowering effect. If you eat two apples for a month, most people in the blood low-density lipoprotein […]
- What foods to eat to lower cholesterol Do you know what foods to eat to lower cholesterol? Following 8 foods to eat to lower cholesterol:
1. Oats. With cholesterol-lowering and lipid-lowering effect. Since oats are rich in […]
- Women often eat 10 kinds of food away from high blood lipids and reducing cholesterol What foods to eat to lower blood lipids and reduce cholesterol for women?
1. Apple: because of its rich pectin, cellulose and vitamin C, there is a very good lipid-lowering effect. If […]
- The effect and role of lecithin 1, The protector of the liver
Phospholipids contain choline, have an affinity for fat, if the body of choline deficiency, it will affect fat metabolism, resulting in the accumulation of […]
- Black beans have high protein low calorie and lowering cholesterol effect Black beans in protein content as high as 36% -40%, equivalent to 2 times the meat content, eggs three times, 12 times the milk. Black beans rich in amino acids, in particular, the body […]
- 4 tips for the elderly morning exercise Elderly to get up early morning exercise is good for the body, but there are some caveats. Fasting movement energy from fat decomposition, then, the concentration of free fatty acids in […]
- Diet tips for skin whitening The daily diet can help skin whitening. Black and white skin related the amount of melanin in the skin . And dietary adjustments can reduce the synthesis of melanin to help the skin […]
- Seven kind of foods get rid of body junk Increasingly fast pace of modern life, nutritional intake inevitably not balanced, with air pollution, the body will inevitably remain a lot of junk. Seven kinds of foods can help sweep […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.