1. Brown rice and soybeans: eat brown rice, corn, wheat contains a very rich body needs cellulose and high-quality plant protein, and vitamins; of which soy there are very rich oligosaccharides, is the most needed food for the bifidobacterium which is intestinal healthy guard. The amount of intestinal Bifidobacterium More than harmful bacteria, food debris will get an orderly decomposition, wrapped in cellulose, the residue stool will be discharged in vitro, so that our intestines is no longer has its own toxins against.
2. High-fiber foods: plantain shell (another name: the West lotus shell) of the edible fiber unit containing up to 86%; with the corresponding food into the stomach after eating, in the intestine combines with water, so the stool expansion, with aging stool attached to the walls of the large intestine are discharged.
3. Yoghurt: it can promote the proliferation of beneficial bacteria reduce the residues of toxins against.
4. Seaweed: Seaweed contains slimy substances , will help the stool smooth flow; kelp, Undaria, Sargassum seaweed, etc. The most useful.
5. Apple: not only treat constipation, but also treatment of diarrhea; apple pectin is a highly soluble fiber, are good for intestines cleansing; not paring, is the best way to eat apples. Also bananas, kiwi and other fruits.
6. All the food-contain rich oligosaccharides: oligosaccharides is intestinal bacteria of Bifidobacterium most need of food. Such as: soybeans, honey, onions, and asparagus.
7. Sesame can be laxative, suitable for person who intestinal dry constipation to eat.
Related Health Tips :
- What vegetables to prevent constipation
1.Lettuce is rich in vitamin C, natural folate, iron, carbohydrate, calcium, phosphorus, protein, fat, carbohydrates, crude fiber, carotene, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin and other ingredients. Often e...
- What fruit to eat elderly constipation
Elderly suitable to eat the fruit to prevent constipation:
1, The pears can be laxative and diuretic antihypertensive. Can be eaten in moderation, prevent constipation, suitable for high blood pres...
- What foods to eat to prevent Constipation home remedies
Constipation is a type of digestive disorder that affects people of age ranges. When struggling with constipation, you have a problem to pass through stools and might have to put an excessive amount o...
- What foods are good for the heart ?
1, The researchers stressed that, in the heart-healthy foods, walnuts at the top.
2, Heart-healthy foods include: whole wheat, oats, brown rice, lentils, onion, garlic, mushrooms, eggplant.
- Top 15 food bowel cleansing and detoxifying effect
Poor eating habits and no rules of life can easily lead to constipation. Eat some food, detoxification function and help clean up the garbage in the body, there will be unexpected benefits. The follow...
- Fruits should be eaten before meals or after meals?
Fruits should be eaten before meals or after meals? Many people think that fruit is conducive to digestion, so often choose to eat fruit after a meal, but in fact is the most unfavorable to eat fruit ...
- What foods to eat for High uric acid
Many high uric acid friends to pay attention, especially in diet, eat low-purine foods, following summarize what foods to eat for high uric acid:
Staple food: rice (rice, corn, millet, glutinous rice...
- Prevention hemorrhoids simple methods
The people know that, do not have good habits, will not have a healthy body. Well, bad habits cause hemorrhoids, what does? How to do in order to prevent of hemorrhoids? This article, I will introduce...
- What to eat relieve Bloating
Bloating, flatulence general sense of the abdomen, above the navel of the abdomen is swollen feeling. Bloating often need diet nursed back to good nursed back to good, then Bloating ate it, and eat wh...
- Diet tips for low blood pressure
1, Better nutrition, eat meat and vegetables , with a reasonable diet, ensure adequate intake of nutrients-round, so that gradually become robust physique from delicate. Eat more such as lotus seeds, ...
Tags: diet tips for Constipation
, how to prevent Constipation
, tips to to prevent constipation
, What foods to prevent constipationd
Both comments and pings are currently closed.