Many high uric acid friends to pay attention, especially in diet, eat low-purine foods, following summarize what foods to eat for high uric acid:
Staple food: rice (rice, corn, millet, glutinous rice), wheat (barley, wheat, oats, water chestnut wheat, cereals, etc.), bakery products (fine white powder, strong flour, pasta, cornmeal, bread, bread, biscuits,cake), soda crackers, butter snack, starch, sorghum, pasta, potatoes (potatoes), sweet potato, potato, green bean noodle, water chestnuts, etc.
Dairy products: milk, condensed milk, cheese, yogurt, malted milk, milk powder, ice cream, etc.
Meat and eggs: eggs, duck eggs, preserved eggs, pig blood, duck blood, chicken blood, goose blood.
Vegetables: Chinese cabbage, cabbage, lettuce (lettuce), amaranth, potherb mustard, Chinese Chrysanthemum, celery, mustard greens, water water spinach, leeks, chives, tomatoes, eggplant, melons (cucumber, melon, sponge gourd, pumpkin , cucumber, bitter gourd), radish (including carrot, radish, etc.), Brussels sprouts, cabbage, gourds, green peppers, onions, garlic, ginger, fungus, mustard, peppers, pickles, etc.
Fruit: apples, bananas, red dates, black dates, pears, mango, orange, lemon, lotus, grapes, pomegranate, peach, loquat, pineapple, peaches, plums, watermelon, Po melon, papaya, the frankincense melon, raisins, dry longan.
High uric acid Notes
Maintain ideal weight, overweight or obese should lose weight. However, weight loss should be gradual, otherwise easily lead to ketosis or acute attack of gout
Eat less fat, because fat can reduce uric acid discharge. Gout concurrent hyperlipidemia, fat intake should be controlled at less than 20-25% of the total calories.
Drink plenty of water daily should drink plenty of water 2000ml to 3000ml promote uric acid exclude
Temperance! Alcohol tends to the accumulation of lactic acid in vivo, can inhibit the excretion of uric acid, easily induced gout.
Tags: diet tips for high uric acid
, foods to eat for High uric acid
, high uric acid
, tips for gout
Related Health Tips :
- How to heal and relief the symptoms of gout? Following are top home remedies for healing and relief the symptoms of Gout:
It is very common to hear people say that an apple a day will keep the doctor away. Especially […]
- What foods can not eat for patients with gout – Diet tips for patients with gout Diet tips for patients with gout. In general, the gouty patient's attention on the dietary, then aggressive treatment of gout can also be a way. Gout patients should eat a low purine […]
- What vegetables to eat to prevent cancer ? 1. Some trace elements can prevent cancer. Have more containing molybdenum foods: radishes, cabbage, lentils, bean sprouts; more containing selenium foods: pumpkin, Candied Sweet Potato; […]
- The common alkaline food and acidic food We know that human blood alkaline under normal circumstances; if over-use brain on, or after overdraft physical, the blood acidic; if the long-term partial eclipse acidic foods, but also […]
- Which foods most calcium? Calcium in addition to a reasonable choice of calcium preparations, the more sun, balanced nutrition, cooking and so on is also important. There are many foods available daily calcium […]
- Eat more starchy foods, weight loss and anti-cancer Now carcinogenic food can be seen everywhere, accidentally, might cancer from the mouth; addition, many of my friends are now in pursuit of waist slender, at dieting to lose weight, in […]
- What is gout patients diet principles Gout also known as hyperuricemia, a purine metabolic disorder caused by the disease, the one belonging to the arthritis, gout clinically many patients, caused great harm. So, gout patients […]
- What foods to eat to bowel detoxification First category: Vegetables
All fresh green leafy vegetables are effective for constipation, as rich in dietary fiber. Green leafy vegetables are mostly alkaline, neutralization diet […]
- What foods contain carcinogenic substances 1. Salted fish: salted produce dimethyl sulfoxide nitrate, in the body can be transformed into carcinogens nitrite dimethyl amine. Fish sauce, shrimp paste, salted egg, pickles, dachshund, […]
- Computer workers beauty tips 1. Eat more vitamin content of vegetables:
Eat more carrots, bean sprouts, tomatoes, rape, cabbage, lean meat, animal liver, rich in vitamins A, C, and protein foods, strengthen the body […]