Die tips for arthritis.
1, Eat sulfur-containing foods such as asparagus, eggs, garlic, onion. As bone, cartilage and connective tissue repair and reconstruction have to sulfur as raw material, also sulfur helps calcium absorption.
2, Eat foods containing histidine, such as rice, wheat and rye. Histidine will help clear the body of excess metal. Eat more food rich in carotenoids, flavonoids, vitamin C and E and the sulfur compounds of food. Can also eat sulfur content foods, such as garlic, onions, brussels sprouts and cabbage.
3, Often eat fresh pineapple, can be reduced the affected area infection.
4, Ensure eat every day some of the vitamin-rich foods such as flaxseed, rice bran, oatmeal gluten and so on.
5, Forbidden to take iron or iron complex vitamins. Because iron relate with pain, swelling and joint damage.
6, Arthritis patients do not often use the wok cooking. Accustomed to cooking with a wok and rheumatoid arthritis disease is easy to relapse, after the onset of decline in serum iron content.
Tags: die tips for arthritis
, foods to eat for arthritis
Related Health Tips :
- Top 15 food bowel cleansing and detoxifying effect Poor eating habits and no rules of life can easily lead to constipation. Eat some food, detoxification function and help clean up the garbage in the body, there will be unexpected […]
- What food to eat to prevent rheumatic 1, Soybean products. Tofu and tempeh and other soy products are rich in soy isoflavones, vitamin E and calcium, in addition to cardiovascular protection, the role of its strong bones can […]
- What food are inhibiting the role of thrombosis？ (1)Garlic and Onion. Containing aspirin inhibition of platelet adhesion similar to the material together, still contains the material to improve the vitality of fibrinolysis, everyday eat […]
- Early in the morning should not eat three type of food 1. Avoid drinking a lot of cold drinks: the temperature difference is too strong to stimulate the gastrointestinal tract, leading to sudden contracture.
2. Avoid fasting bananas: […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of chestnut Chestnut per 100 grams, containing 5.3 grams of protein, fat 1.7 g, carbohydrate 77.2 grams, calcium 15 mg, iron 1.2 mg, 1.32 mg of zinc, vitamin E11.45 mg, 0.15 mg riboflavin, vitamin […]
- What about Fat Soluble Vitamins Body fat-soluble vitamins are saved in body body fat and require the existence of bile salts to become absorbed. Being that they are saved in your body it's not essential that you simply […]
- Infants can eat the rice ? The rice protein is mainly gluten, gliadin content is low, amino acid composition is reasonable, easy to digest and absorb the body, but less lysine content.
Infants can eat the rice. […]
- The five foods can not eat before going to bed 1, Caffeine
Many people know that caffeine-containing foods will stimulate the nervous system, also has a diuretic effect, leading to a common cause of insomnia.
2, Spicy food
- What foods to eat to prevent hypolipidemic – 25 kinds of food easily hypolipidemic Summer elevated blood lipids how to do? Mostly elevated blood lipids and diet-related, and only start from the diet can only be effective and safe control, that hypolipidemic foods are […]
- 4 kinds of people can not eat garlic Do you know which people cant eat garlic? Its harmful for health when you have following symptoms to eat garlic.
1. Patients with eye disease should try to not eat garlic, especially […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.