Six kinds of food caused by dysmenorrhea, during menstruation periods do not eat these foods.
1, Containing caffeine beverages
Caffeine causes breast tenderness, causing irritability, anxiety, emotional instability, while consuming the body stores of vitamin B, destruction of carbohydrate metabolism.
Sugar will consume in the body of vitamin B and minerals, and makes the stomach more likely to eat sugars foods.
Alcohol will consume within the body vitamin B and minerals , too much alcohol will damage carbohydrate metabolism, which will lead to women dysmenorrhea.
4, High sodium foods
High-sodium foods cause breast tenderness, resulting in edema and breast tenderness.
5, Cheese foods
Cheese will lead to women dysmenorrhea , milk, cheese, cream, yeast, milk, eggs and other foods will destroy the absorption of magnesium, causing dysmenorrhea.
6, High-fat food
Cattle, pigs and lamb are high-fat foods, eating too much can deplete the body of minerals.
Tags: diet tips during menstruation
, during menstruation
, eating tips during women menstruation
, how to relieve dysmenorrhea
, relieve dysmenorrhea
Related Health Tips :
- Knowledge of healthy eating during menstruation Do not deliberately eat sweets, such as drinks, cake, brown sugar, candy, prevent blood sugar instability. Eat high fiber foods. Fruits, vegetables whole grains such as whole wheat bread, […]
- 6 foods can relieve dysmenorrhea during menstruation – how to relieve dysmenorrhea Most women in the premenstrual and menstrual period will feel bloating, fatigue, headache, dysmenorrhea, and mood swings and other symptoms, and some digestive problems. Prevention and […]
- 5 ways to relieve dysmenorrhea of women – how to relieve dysmenorrhea 1. To maintain a balanced diet: less eat too sweet or salty foods because they make you bloated and slow, should eat more vegetables, fruits, chicken, fish, and try to frequent meals. […]
- Women should not drink tea during menstruation Tea is good for health, many women have the habit of drinking tea, but when you are menstrual period, please do not drink tea or drink less appropriate.
Tea contains a certain amount of […]
- Six kinds of diet tips can help you to solve women’s menstrual troubles Six kinds of diet can help you to solve women's menstrual troubles. Some women each time before menstruation can become moody, cry easily, depression, mood changes, even do not understand […]
- The diet tips to ease dysmenorrhea – how to relieve dysmenorrhea 1, A balanced diet, eat less too sweet or salty foods because they make you bloated and slow, should eat more vegetables, fruits, chicken, fish, and try to frequent meals.
2, Do not eat […]
- What foods supplements of iron during menstruation ? Women have menstruation, can cause iron loss, especially in women prone to blood volume, anemia, pale, tired, weak resistance to the situation. Need to supplement iron from the diet, there […]
- The Dysmenorrhea how to do? Among the female population, many people have suffered from dysmenorrhea experience some dysmenorrhea patients total holding bodily harm on the mentality of the past, there are serious […]
- During menstruation What can not do, what to pay attention to during menstruation 15 tips for during menstruation. Menstruation is a sex hormones secreted by the body to make endometrial shedding out of the body. During menstruation, often feeling tired, agitated, low […]
- Improve menstrual syndrome food What foods Improve menstrual syndrome? Recommended several healthy diet to help you easily spend menstrual syndrome.
1,banana - Banana relieve anxiety
Banana is rich in vitamin B6, […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.