The eyes are the window to the soul of mankind, is very important to protect the eyes. Here are several harmful eye health food.
Dessert contributing to myopia
After continuous research by a number of countries found in foods damage the eyes, the desserts are one of the most deadly food. Excessive eating dessert will encourage the development of myopia. This is because the sugar in the sweets in the metabolism of the human body needs a lot of vitamins B1, excess sugar will be a lot of lack of vitamin b1.
Therefore, in order to protect the eyes, in peacetime, it is best to eat some dessert foods, especially for people already suffering from myopia, this time should be prohibited to eat some desserts.
Garlic harmful to the eyes
Garlic has antibacterial efficacy of sterilization, but also have some preventive effect for many diseases, if eaten in moderation on the human body does have a very good role. However, if long-term excessive eating garlic, especially for people suffering from eye diseases, and often fever, there will be adverse effects.
Spicy eye injury
If excessive eating some spicy food, around the eyes will feel and burning sensation, and eye blood vessels will also cause blurred vision due to congestion and. Long spicy stimulation will advance conjunctivitis, senile diseases of the fundus arteriosclerosis, dry eye and vision loss, so northerners if long-term spicy food damage to the eyes.
Related Health Tips :
- What foods are beneficial for eyes health You will find lots of people who are suffering from poor eyesight, altered vision, and have difficulty in seeing objects close or from the distance. Well as we grow older, the issue in […]
- What foods to eat to protect eyes 1. Vitamin B: Vitamin B is the visual nerve one of the source of nutrition. VB1 lack of, eye easily fatigued; VB2 inadequate, prone to keratitis. You can eat sesame seeds, soy, milk, wheat […]
- 5 kinds of food to eat to protect eyes What foods to eat to protect eyes? Following 5 kinds of food are beneficial for protecting eyes:
1, Vitamin A-rich foods to protect eyes:
Lack of vitamin A, eyes diminished ability to […]
- What are the common knowledge to protect your eyes? Around us may have a lot of friends and family are nearsighted, you do not want to myopia, how should we protect their eyes?
Methods / steps
Not too light, too dark environments […]
- Benefits of drink water fasting in the early morning 1, Supplementary water
Sleep at night, when the human body from urine, skin, breathing consumed a lot of water, the morning after, the body will be in a state of physiological lack of […]
- Garlic to lower blood pressure and lower blood sugar – the benefits of garlic Garlic often act as seasoning role in dishes. In fact, garlic is a popular addition to seasoning, but also helps us reduce blood sugar, regulate blood pressure.
1, Bowel detoxification, […]
- The benefits of garlic, and should always eat Following are the benefits of garlic:
1, Garlic can mediate immune function. Garlic in the fat-soluble substance, can promote immune cells the vitality and increase the number of […]
- What foods to eat for High blood sugar – hypoglycemic diet What foods to eat for High blood sugar ? Certainly not chocolate cream cake dessert, nor other starch content or high sugar content of food to consciously eat some food helps hypoglycemic […]
- 10 unhealthy lifestyle habits Healthy living healthy habits of behavior, specific performance is the law of life, no bad habits, pay attention to the personal, environmental and food hygiene, talking about science, not […]
- How to prevent child of myopia? The eyes are the windows of the soul, and how to protect our eyes, how to effectively prevent myopia?
It is reached by massage the acupuncture points around the eyes […]
Tags: eye health
, harmful to eye health
, harmful to eye health food
, protect eyes
Both comments and pings are currently closed.