1, The researchers stressed that, in the heart-healthy foods, walnuts at the top.
2, Heart-healthy foods include: whole wheat, oats, brown rice, lentils, onion, garlic, mushrooms, eggplant.
(1) apples, rich in fiber material, can add enough fiber body to reduce the incidence of heart disease.
(2) banana, high levels of potassium, which is the human heart and muscle function is very good.
(3) Cherry, can help protect the heart health of people.
(4) BlackBerry, the BlackBerry is the content of the fiber material to 3 times more than other fruits, is helpful for heart health.
Tags: diet tips for heart healthy
, foods good for the heart
, heart healthy foods
Related Health Tips :
- 10 food to protect the heart The heart of one of our most vulnerable and soft body organ, the heart of the health […]
- Top 5 healthy food protect heart – heart protection foods What to eat to prevent heart disease? Let us come to know about most conducive to […]
- Magnesium foods strong bones Studies show that: in aspects of bone health, milk and other calcium-rich foods is […]
- Five simple and nutritious food make you detoxifies and slimming Modern medicine and nutrition, dietary fiber can be identified with the traditional six […]
- 10 kinds of food lower cholesterol 1.Apple: because of its rich pectin, cellulose and vitamin C, has a very good […]
- 8 kinds of food to help child nourish the brain and benefit the brain What foods to eat to help child nourish the brain and benefit the brain?
- What foods to eat to prevent Constipation? 1. Brown rice and soybeans: eat brown rice, corn, wheat contains a very rich body needs […]
- 4 kinds of people can not eat garlic Do you know which people cant eat garlic? Its harmful for health when you have following […]
- Which foods most calcium? Calcium in addition to a reasonable choice of calcium preparations, the more sun, […]
- 10 Diet Tips let you easily increased longevity ten years It was a vivid metaphor of the relationship with the number of the elements of health […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.