When serum potassium is less than 3.5mmol / L when said low potassium, low potassium can cause fatigue, heart palpitations and other symptoms.
1, potassium-rich foods are: buckwheat, corn, sweet potatoes, soybeans, bananas, spinach, amaranth, parsley, canola, celery, onion, garlic, lettuce, potatoes, yams, peas, etc.; algae such as seaweed, also contain relatively rich in potassium.
2, if a serious potassium deficiency, you need to add oral or intravenous potassium chloride.
Tags: potassium deficiency tips
, what food to eat to prevent potassium deficiency
Related Health Tips :
- Nine kinds of daily food Protect the heart What foods to eat to protect the hear?
1, Almonds: prevention of platelet […]
- What foods to eat to prevent hypolipidemic – 25 kinds of food easily hypolipidemic Summer elevated blood lipids how to do? Mostly elevated blood lipids and diet-related, […]
- The five foods can not eat before going to bed 1, Caffeine
Many people know that caffeine-containing foods will stimulate the nervous […]
- What nutrients should be added sweat easily Sweating, can make control the sweat glands nervous system get exercise, make it more […]
- The five kinds of foods eating affect the quality of your sperm Social development today, men increased pressure, but men's sperm quality has declined, […]
- How to supplement Vitamin A for children Supplement Vitamin A for children. Children lack vitamin A, it is easy to respiratory […]
- Americans eat genetically modified foods? Reporter specialized consultant to the U.S. Department of Agriculture Minister Max · […]
- What vegetables to eat to treatment atherosclerosis? Diatary to eat more vegetables to help treatment atherosclerosis. Here are some […]
- 10 kinds of food lower cholesterol 1.Apple: because of its rich pectin, cellulose and vitamin C, has a very good […]
- Five simple and nutritious food make you detoxifies and slimming Modern medicine and nutrition, dietary fiber can be identified with the traditional six […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.