When serum potassium is less than 3.5mmol / L when said low potassium, low potassium can cause fatigue, heart palpitations and other symptoms.
1, potassium-rich foods are: buckwheat, corn, sweet potatoes, soybeans, bananas, spinach, amaranth, parsley, canola, celery, onion, garlic, lettuce, potatoes, yams, peas, etc.; algae such as seaweed, also contain relatively rich in potassium.
2, if a serious potassium deficiency, you need to add oral or intravenous potassium chloride.
Tags: potassium deficiency tips
, what food to eat to prevent potassium deficiency
Related Health Tips :
- Nine kinds of daily food Protect the heart What foods to eat to protect the hear?
1, Almonds: prevention of platelet aggregation.
2, Barley: lower cholesterol.
3, Black sesame seeds: to prevent hardening of the arteries.
- What foods to eat to prevent hypolipidemic – 25 kinds of food easily hypolipidemic Summer elevated blood lipids how to do? Mostly elevated blood lipids and diet-related, and only start from the diet can only be effective and safe control, that hypolipidemic foods are […]
- The five foods can not eat before going to bed 1, Caffeine
Many people know that caffeine-containing foods will stimulate the nervous system, also has a diuretic effect, leading to a common cause of insomnia.
2, Spicy food
- What nutrients should be added sweat easily Sweating, can make control the sweat glands nervous system get exercise, make it more sensitive, better control of body temperature. However, with sweat loss, in addition to water, and […]
- The five kinds of foods eating affect the quality of your sperm Social development today, men increased pressure, but men's sperm quality has declined, some smoking, alcohol male, more serious, including the impact of eating habits should not be […]
- How to supplement Vitamin A for children Supplement Vitamin A for children. Children lack vitamin A, it is easy to respiratory and gastrointestinal infections, once a cold or diarrhea, vitamin A levels will decline further.
- Americans eat genetically modified foods? Reporter specialized consultant to the U.S. Department of Agriculture Minister Max · Holtzman had confirmation. According to Holtzman introduced, the United States more than 90 percent of […]
- What vegetables to eat to treatment atherosclerosis? Diatary to eat more vegetables to help treatment atherosclerosis. Here are some vegetables for the treatment of atherosclerosis is very useful.
1, Pumpkin contains a variety of […]
- 10 kinds of food lower cholesterol 1.Apple: because of its rich pectin, cellulose and vitamin C, has a very good lipid-lowering effect. If you eat two apples for a month, most people in the blood low-density lipoprotein […]
- Five simple and nutritious food make you detoxifies and slimming Modern medicine and nutrition, dietary fiber can be identified with the traditional six nutrients tied called "seventh nutrients." Traditional foods rich in fiber are wheat bran, corn, […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.