1. Soy products: are high-protein, low fat food. In the diet, eat more soybeans and soy products suitable for patients with liver cirrhosis , not only rich in protein, calcium, iron, phosphorus, vitamin B1, B2 and other nutrients, but also help to promote repair and regeneration of liver cells.
2. Seafood categories: the rich lecithin benefit of for the liver. Contains of promoting repair of the liver cells with the high quality protein and nutrients; contains a wealth of minerals and trace elements. Therefore, patients with cirrhosis of the liver in the diet, choose fish, seafood, oysters, crabs and other appropriate and selective consumption, of cirrhosis of the liver disease is beneficial.
3. Dairy products: suitable for drinking skim milk and yogurt, especially yogurt, which contains lactic acid bacteria for the intestine to inhibit and kill the spoilage bacteria , regular consumption of yogurt can make the bowel show acidic environment, thereby reducing the absorption of ammonia and intestinal tract bacterial decomposition of proteins, protection and prevention of the liver are very useful.
4. Fungi vegetables: it belongs to the natural fungi food, daily in such as mushrooms, shiitake mushrooms, black fungus, Flammulina velutipes, white fungus, etc. it contains protein, polysaccharides, vitamins, selenium, inorganic salts and other nutrients, cirrhosis of the liver patients are often eaten in moderation, can improve immunity and resistance.
5. Spinach: rich in chlorophyll and a variety of active ingredients, can maintain body acid-base balance, can prevent cancer, relieve stress, regulate liver and gallbladder function and other effects, but also promote the body’s metabolism, and promote liver and the body promptly eliminate toxins, in patients with cirrhosis the disease is beneficial.
Related Health Tips :
- The cirrhosis best treatment ways Cirrhosis of the liver is a common clinical chronic progressive liver disease, by one or more of the cause of long-term or repeated role in the formation of diffuse liver injury. In the […]
- Diet tips to prevent liver cancer (hepatocellular carcinoma) 1,To eat orange and carrots to prevent liver cancer
Vegetables and fruits on the liver protective effect , as the vitamins, minerals, fiber produced by the interaction. Green leafy […]
- What foods do not eat too much for patients with liver disease The daily diet of patients with liver disease has a very key role in recovery, diet is reasonable also have an impact on efficacy. Then the daily life in patients with liver disease should […]
- What foods are beneficial on liver – diet tips for protecting liver The liver is the main metabolic function of an organ in the body, and plays oxidation inside the body, stored glycogen, secretory protein synthesis.Reasonable diet and appropriate exercise […]
- The nutritional value of Honeybee pupae Honeybee pupae contain a high protein, low fat, many vitamins and trace elements in the ideal nutritious food. Honeybee pupae can be used as food, but also as a nutritional health […]
- Anti-hair loss and promote hair healthy food Healthy hair is a personal health or vitality of one of the signs. To have a fundamentally healthy hair, what foods can help us achieve the aim?
1.Steak: steak rich in protein, iron and […]
- How to prevent liver cancer ? Liver cancer, usually has a trilogy, hepatitis - cirrhosis of the liver - liver cancer, then how do we do to prevent the occurrence of liver cancer? What aspects should be prevented from […]
- Diet for hypertensive patients should pay attention to? 1. First, to control energy intake, and promote eating complex carbohydrates, such as starch, corn. Less eating can lead to elevated blood glucose, fructose and sucrose and other […]
- What foods to eat to lower aminotransferase (transaminases) ? 1, High transaminases should eat vitamin-rich foods, vegetables and fruits such as apples, pears, sugar cane, carrots, strawberries, tomatoes, cabbage and so on. Eat more fresh vegetables […]
- Hepatitis B antiviral therapy during what food to eat Hepatitis B patients not only to aggressive treatment, but also careful in diet to restore. Good eating habits can help patients with liver protection, and adjuvant therapy for early […]
Tags: diet tips for cirrhosis
, diet tips for liver cirrhosis
, diets tips for patients with liver disease
, tips for cirrhosis
, tips for liver cirrhosis
, tips for patients with liver cirrhosis
Both comments and pings are currently closed.