We all know that it is best not to eat before going to bed anything to bring mien burden to the stomach affects sleep. In actual fact, the amount of the following three types of food to eat, not only beauty but also can help sleep.
Calcium and magnesium foods – to relax the nerves behalf food: milk, walnuts
Study found that calcium and magnesium and use can be a natural relaxant and sedative. Magnesium content of nuts more in clinical practice, walnuts often used to treat neurasthenia, insomnia, forgetfulness, dreams and other symptoms.
Vitamin B foods – Consumer irritability behalf food: whole grains
B vitamins have a synergistic effect with each other, can regulate the metabolism and enhance the function of the nervous system. Whole grains are rich in B vitamins, it has to eliminate irritability, and promote the role of sleep. Oats, barley, brown rice, whole wheat bread, whole wheat crackers belong to whole grains.
Tryptophan food – reducing excitability behalf food: millet gruel
Millet grains in all the most abundant tryptophan, add some dinner staple millet should be a good idea to help improve the number of tryptophan into the brain. In addition, South melon seeds, yuba, tofu skin, shrimp, seaweed, black sesame seeds and other vegetables in the tryptophan content is also very high. In addition, tryptophan through carbohydrates, protein diet composition (ie eat carbs, eat protein after eating order) to successfully enter the brain, giving you a good night’s sleep. Therefore, with a snack before bedtime may wish to carbohydrate foods such as honey, whole wheat toast or fruit, “this method is effective for most people, it is both hypnotic effect as sleeping pills, but did not rely on sleeping pills side effects, does not addictive. “Massachusetts Institute of Technology Dr. Judith · Wo Teman.
Tags: eat food bedtime
, help you sleep food
, improve sleep food
Related Health Tips :
- Supplemental five kinds of nutrition to improve sleep Insomnia can be said is the most common disease, there are many ways the treatment of insomnia, diet therapy is one of them. In our daily diet, there are many sleep aids effect with […]
- 10 Dietary advice before bedtime make you have a good night sleep If you could choose the right foods, they can help you get the best quality of sleep. See what foods will hinder your sleep, which can improve their quality of sleep.
What foods can […]
- Nine kinds of food improve insomnia What foods can improve insomnia it?
1. banana: relax muscles and promote sleep;
2. warm milk: help relieve fatigue and falling asleep;
3. Vinegar: slow service blended with warm […]
- What food to eat help to sleep ? What to eat is conducive to sleep at night ?
1.Milk: Milk contains two hypnotic substances: one is tryptophan, brain cells can promote the secretion of neurotransmitters that make […]
- Week rapid weight loss recipes For some people beginning to lose weight, control appetite is a very sleepy which things, how to control the daily intake of calories? Below is necessary to introduce to you one week to […]
- The magical efficacy of vitamin E Cancer Institute recently issued a vitamin on the relationship between lung cancer reports. Reported results that eat more vitamin E-rich foods, can reduce 20 percent of the chances of […]
- What food will help improve memory? Everyday life, we can eat what food do to improve our memory? Nutritional supplements does not mean blind tonic, if you select the appropriate, some foods can not only increase your […]
- What foods are good for the heart ? 1, The researchers stressed that, in the heart-healthy foods, walnuts at the top.
2, Heart-healthy foods include: whole wheat, oats, brown rice, lentils, onion, garlic, mushrooms, […]
- Nine food prevention of cardiovascular diseases What foods to eat to prevent of cardiovascular diseases?
Prevention of platelet aggregation. The study found that even once a week eating nuts can reduce the risk of 1/4 of […]
- Note the elderly dietotherapy of cerebral arteriosclerosis Cerebral arteriosclerosis, atherosclerosis is a part of the body, but also the acute cerebral blood circulation, especially the main basis of the incidence of cerebral ischemic attack, […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.