Following possible symptoms of calcium deficiency baby, but that parents should pay attention to these symptoms does not mean your baby calcium deficiency.
Especially after falling asleep, the head profuse sweating, crying after sweating more obvious.
2. Do not sleep real night terrors, night crying
Night is often suddenly awakened, crying more than.
3. Temperament abnormal
Strange temper, love crying, restlessness, is not easy to look after.
4. Pillow bald circle
The hair at the back of the head is polished to form a pillow bald.
5. Late teething teething arrhythmia
Some children 1 year old, yet the teeth, or teeth dysplasia, uneven arrangement of teeth, malocclusion, loose teeth, premature loss.
6. Late growth retardation, toddler, bone and joint deformities
Calcium deficiency in children most 1-year-old Xue-mai legs. Calcium deficiency in children, due to the soft bone, and some showed the “X”-shaped legs, some performance for the “O”-shaped legs, muscles, soft weakness, leg pain.
7. Fontanel closure delay
Often after 1 and a half years old, is still closed to form a square skull.
8. Often beaded ribs rib cartilage hyperplasia, each rib cartilage hyperplasia even since like beaded, often oppressed lungs, caused by poor ventilation in children suffering from bronchitis, pneumonia and easy.
9. Muscle tendon relaxation
Severe calcium deficiency in children, if the abdominal muscles, intestinal muscle relaxation, can cause gas accumulation in the intestine and the formation of abdominal swelling, such as frog belly like. If the tendon relaxation of the spine, humpback, chicken breast, sternum pain.
Calcium deficiency in children also often symptoms of loss of appetite, poor mental state, convulsions, are not interested in the surrounding environment, mental retardation, decreased immune function.
Related Health Tips :
- What should eat to baby calcium supplements?
Calcium is the main component constituting the human skeleton. According to the research confirmed that 99% of the calcium in the body is concentrated in the bones and teeth, and the remaining 1% of f...
- Baby the benefits of zinc supplementation
1, Benefits of zinc supplementation baby: Promote your baby's growth and development
The essence of human growth and development of rapid cell division and growth process. Zinc in this process, and t...
- When children start brushing more appropriate?
Children 2 years of age, the mouth of the deciduous teeth are long it all. But this mouthful of white teeth are extremely vulnerable to the destruction of caries, parents must let their kids develop g...
- 7 tips to prevent cervical spondylosis
1.Studies have shown that long-suppressed feelings, failing to exposed persons prone to sentimental neurasthenia, neurasthenia, may affect bones and joints and muscles to rest the long run, easy to ...
- How can parents prevent children sexual precocity
Children sexual precocity is not a good thing. Precocious puberty is before puberty, secondary sexual characteristics appear prematurely. Precocious puberty in children can cause psychological and phy...
- How to reduce mobile phone radiation on the human body injury
Farther away from the body as possible:
When people use the phone, the phone will transmit radio waves to the base station transmitter, and radio waves are absorbed by the body more or less, these wa...
- Elderly calcium supplementation Considerations
Osteoporosis in addition to bone pain, cramps and other symptoms, as well as point to be worthy of note. Osteoporosis causes bone fragility, and prone to fracture. Osteoporosis should be a positive di...
- What foods to eat can strong bones
A proper group of bones provides structure towards the body and simultaneously it provides protection towards the organs and anchors the muscles. Simultaneously, strong bones are needed permanently po...
- what foods can help the baby Intellectual development (IQ development)
1 Millet: millet contains more fat, protein and other nutrients, calcium and iron B vitamins, known as brain food.
2 Eggs: eggs contains more lecithin, can increase the release of acetylcholine in...
- Movement – exercise is the most effective way to help grow taller
In life, some people do not understand the grow taller, often will choose some wrong ways to the children to try. For the child's safety, parents must be carefully chosen, at the same time, exercise i...
Tags: baby calcium deficiency
, symptoms baby calcium deficiency
Both comments and pings are currently closed.