Transaminase contains alanine aminotransferase, ALT and AST, aspartate aminotransferase general both Transaminase normal range between 0-40, if outside the normal range, the excluded due to laboratory equipment failures and operational errors, and other factors may cause errors. If the transaminase levels are also high, mostly caused by viral hepatitis or other liver disease. This time patients must be taken seriously enough, as soon as possible to the regular hospital to conduct a comprehensive inspection to identify the specific etiology symptomatic treatment.
Related Health Tips :
- Hepatitis B HBeAg is how it developed cirrhosis of the liver Hepatitis B HBeAg patients with relatively well control, but if it is, when you do not get Hepatitis B HBeAg treatment, then Hepatitis B HBeAg will deteriorate, that is, we often say that […]
- Which people cant drink honey What people do not fit to drink honey?
1. Patients with cirrhosis should not drink honey. Generally patients with hepatitis B is very suitable for drinking honey, because honey offers […]
- The cirrhosis best treatment ways Cirrhosis of the liver is a common clinical chronic progressive liver disease, by one or more of the cause of long-term or repeated role in the formation of diffuse liver injury. In the […]
- How to prevent the development of fatty liver to cirrhosis How to prevent the development of fatty liver disease, cirrhosis of the liver? Cirrhosis is the development of end-stage liver disease stage, and for several years the incidence of fatty […]
- Dietary considerations for Alanine aminotransferase relatively high 1, Relatively high ALT should be a reasonable diet, daily intake of adequate amounts of vitamins, fat, carbohydrates, protein. Must be reasonable with three meals a day, eat less spicy and […]
- Hypertension is a common cause of intracerebral hemorrhage Common cause of intracerebral hemorrhage is high blood pressure. Long-term high blood pressure may lead to vascular wall thickening, hardening, weak. In addition, cerebral […]
- 6 tips to prevent of pneumonia in children How to prevent of pneumonia in children?
1. Strengthening exercises is the foundation.
2. Enhance the body Cold tolerance and on the ability to adapt to changes in ambient […]
- Hepatitis B will be contagious through food and water ? Dinner generally not contagious. This is to say that the main distinction between the mode of transmission of hepatitis B and hepatitis A. Hepatitis A is a gastrointestinal infectious […]
- What vegetables to eat for Hepatitis B HBeAg For hepatitis B HBeAg patients, in addition to treatment,dietotherapy regimen is also needed attention, eat more fresh vegetables not only add to the body's demand for vitamins, and […]
- What foods do not eat too much for patients with liver disease The daily diet of patients with liver disease has a very key role in recovery, diet is reasonable also have an impact on efficacy. Then the daily life in patients with liver disease should […]
Tags: normal transaminase value
, transaminase value
Both comments and pings are currently closed.