Transaminase contains alanine aminotransferase, ALT and AST, aspartate aminotransferase general both Transaminase normal range between 0-40, if outside the normal range, the excluded due to laboratory equipment failures and operational errors, and other factors may cause errors. If the transaminase levels are also high, mostly caused by viral hepatitis or other liver disease. This time patients must be taken seriously enough, as soon as possible to the regular hospital to conduct a comprehensive inspection to identify the specific etiology symptomatic treatment.
Tags: normal transaminase value
, transaminase value
Related Health Tips :
- Hepatitis B HBeAg is how it developed cirrhosis of the liver Hepatitis B HBeAg patients with relatively well control, but if it is, when you do not […]
- Which people cant drink honey What people do not fit to drink honey?
1. Patients with cirrhosis should not drink […]
- How to prevent the development of fatty liver to cirrhosis How to prevent the development of fatty liver disease, cirrhosis of the liver? Cirrhosis […]
- The cirrhosis best treatment ways Cirrhosis of the liver is a common clinical chronic progressive liver disease, by one or […]
- Dietary considerations for Alanine aminotransferase relatively high 1, Relatively high ALT should be a reasonable diet, daily intake of adequate amounts of […]
- Hypertension is a common cause of intracerebral hemorrhage Common cause of intracerebral hemorrhage is high blood pressure. Long-term high blood […]
- 6 tips to prevent of pneumonia in children How to prevent of pneumonia in children?
1. Strengthening exercises is the […]
- Hepatitis B will be contagious through food and water ? Dinner generally not contagious. This is to say that the main distinction between the […]
- What foods do not eat too much for patients with liver disease The daily diet of patients with liver disease has a very key role in recovery, diet is […]
- How to prevent liver cancer ? Liver cancer, usually has a trilogy, hepatitis - cirrhosis of the liver - liver cancer, […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.