Vitamin C can promote Wounds heal. Be sure to include some vitamin C in your diet, as vitamin C is important for wound healing and helps to speed up the process. Also make sure you get lots of rest and follow your doctor’s orders regarding care of the wound. Some conditions may actually inhibit the healing of wound. These conditions include diabetes, as well as taking certain medications such as aspirin, corticosteroids and ibuprofen.
Tags: Vitamin C Wounds heal
, Wounds heal
Related Health Tips :
- Side effects of using steroids drugs The use of steroids must always pay attention to the side effects. Women may face […]
- The supplemental nutrients to removal of athlete’s foot (beriberi) The supplemental nutrients to removal of beriberi (athlete's foot )
Vitamin B […]
- Recognizing Signs of Nail Fungus If you frequent public showers or pools and don't always don your shoes, you may be more […]
- Tips to Control Blood Pressure If you've got high blood pressure, you must work with your doctor to help keep it under […]
- What are the symptoms of genital herpes and treatment What about the symptoms of Genital herpes? Genital herpes is caused by a strain of the […]
- Vitamin E, Scar fading creams, oil or cocoa butter can help reduce dark scars Do you know how to remove of dark scar? Scar fading creams, vitamin E oil or cocoa […]
- Face scar prevention – How to prevent scar The scar is not no reason in there, but due to many reasons like scalding hot water, […]
- 3 skin whitening tips in autumn How to skin whitening in autumn? Fall whitening methods, what does?
Whitening first […]
- Prolonged pregnancy methods of preventing 1, In the first six months of non-pregnant, pregnant mothers should promptly record of […]
- When should you consider doing prenatal genetic screening Prenatal genetic screening regardless of the child or pregnant woman's health is very […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.