Lumbar disc herniation is a common clinical situation, lumbar disc herniation is the most common cause of low back pain clinical reasons. Should arouse our attention.
Maintain good habits to prevent cold waist and legs to prevent over exertion.
Station or sitting position. The spine is not correct, will cause the disc Unevenness of concealed roots caused by disc herniation. Correct posture should be “station, such as pine, sitting like a bell.” Straighten chest, waist straight. The same posture should not remain too long, due in situ activity or lower back, lower back muscle fatigue can be lifted.
The bend amplitude stretching exercise is not too big, not only will not achieve the desired purpose, it will result in the intervertebral disc.
Do not bend over the heavy lifting should squat to get heavy objects, and then got up slowly, do not bend as far as possible.
Related Health Tips :
- How to prevent lumbar intervertebral disc?
How to prevent lumbar intervertebral disc? This is a lot of office workers has been plagued by a problem, due to the limited training time busy with work and other reasons may be beyond their grasp on...
- 7 tips to prevent cervical spondylosis
1.Studies have shown that long-suppressed feelings, failing to exposed persons prone to sentimental neurasthenia, neurasthenia, may affect bones and joints and muscles to rest the long run, easy to ...
- How can relieve the pain of the cervical spondylosis
People at work, especially office workers ride a long time will feel stiff neck, cervical spondylosis pain how to relieve it, a good way to introduce.
Tools / materials
Barbell or dumbbell
- Asthma patients can not eat too sweet and salty foods
Asthma patients may have understood that the understanding of the situation is that the diet should pay attention to, especially not eaten too sweet and salty, prone to seizures after eating situat...
- Breast hyperplasia care tips
1. Keep good hours, and keep their minds at ease, reasonable arrangements for life. Stage of disease should pay attention to proper rest, proper strengthening exercise to avoid fatigue.
2. Clean t...
- Ways to treatment of cervical spondylosis
7 ways to treatment of cervical spondylosis:
After working for some time must pay attention to rest : long engaged people who work desk , coffee breaks and should be increased activity time, to enh...
- 5 tips to help you improve cervical spondylosis
Due to the long-term chronic fatigue, the age of onset of cervical spondylosis has significantly younger, and became "office family" occupational disease. That how to improve cervical spondylosis? Fol...
- Exercise tips for Osteoporosis in patients
Osteoporosis patients often have a misconception: Exercise cause fractures. "In fact, the muscles through exercise can protect the bone." U.S. Mayo Clinic has written that on the network.
- Eating Tips After Strenuous Exercise
After intense physical activity often have swollen muscles, joint pain, mental fatigue, such as feeling unwell. In order to expedite the lifting of fatigue, people often buy chicken, fish, meat, eggs ...
- Nutritional value, efficacy and role of Pine nuts
1. Pine nuts are rich in unsaturated fatty acids such as linoleic acid, linolenic acid, etc., can reduce blood lipids, prevent cardiovascular disease;
2. Pine nuts contained a large number of miner...
Tags: disc herniation
, prevent lumbar disc
Both comments and pings are currently closed.