Turkey meat rich in nutrition, with the characteristics of the meat of wild animals, high protein, low fat, low cholesterol content. Turkey meat contains a variety of amino acids, methionine and lysine were higher than other meat, and rich in vitamin E and B vitamins, especially vitamin B2 and niacin.
The turkey contains vitamin E (tocopherol), the substance is to maintain normal function of cells and hematopoietic necessary, with anti-aging and improve the human immune function. Turkey meat contains B vitamins, the body an important component of many enzymes, the function of the prevention of neurological disorders. Often eat turkey meat on hypertension, diabetes, cardiovascular and cerebrovascular disease have preventive effects. Cholesterol is contained in turkey meat is the lowest of all poultry. Particularly suitable for patients with cardiovascular disease or the elderly consumption.
Tags: nutritional value of turkey meat
, what about turkey meat
Related Health Tips :
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of eggplant Eggplant nutrition, are more abundant, contains protein, fat, carbohydrates, vitamins […]
- The nutritional value of rabbit meat Rabbit meat is a high protein, low fat, low cholesterol meat, texture delicate, […]
- The nutritional value of mushrooms 1, Improve immunity: the active ingredient in mushrooms can enhance the T lymphocyte […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of peanuts Peanuts per 100 grams, 7.3 grams of water, protein 24.6 g, fat 48.7 g, carbohydrates […]
- The nutritional value and efficacy of oatmeal 1, Oatmeal can effectively reduce cholesterol in the body, regular consumption of the […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of straw mushrooms Straw mushrooms rich nutrition, delicious, rich in vitamins c, sugar, crude protein, […]
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of mung bean Per 100 grams of mung bean, containing 21.8 grams of protein, 0.8 grams fat, 59 grams […]
- Health functions of five common mushrooms Mushrooms rich nutritious, selenium, copper, potassium, phosphorus, tryptophan and […]
- Nutritional value and effectiveness of snake meat Snake meat containing a variety of essential amino acids, including glutamic acid to […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.