Turkey meat rich in nutrition, with the characteristics of the meat of wild animals, high protein, low fat, low cholesterol content. Turkey meat contains a variety of amino acids, methionine and lysine were higher than other meat, and rich in vitamin E and B vitamins, especially vitamin B2 and niacin.
The turkey contains vitamin E (tocopherol), the substance is to maintain normal function of cells and hematopoietic necessary, with anti-aging and improve the human immune function. Turkey meat contains B vitamins, the body an important component of many enzymes, the function of the prevention of neurological disorders. Often eat turkey meat on hypertension, diabetes, cardiovascular and cerebrovascular disease have preventive effects. Cholesterol is contained in turkey meat is the lowest of all poultry. Particularly suitable for patients with cardiovascular disease or the elderly consumption.
Related Health Tips :
- The nutritional value of rabbit meat Rabbit meat is a high protein, low fat, low cholesterol meat, texture delicate, delicious, nutrient-rich, compared with other meats, has a high digestibility (up to 85%), after food can […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of eggplant Eggplant nutrition, are more abundant, contains protein, fat, carbohydrates, vitamins and calcium, phosphorus, iron and other nutrients. 100 grams of eggplant contains protein per 2.3 […]
- The nutritional value of mushrooms 1, Improve immunity: the active ingredient in mushrooms can enhance the T lymphocyte function, thereby enhancing the body's immunity against various diseases;
2, Analgesic, sedative: a […]
- The nutritional value and efficacy of oatmeal 1, Oatmeal can effectively reduce cholesterol in the body, regular consumption of the elderly can play a cardiovascular disease prevention;
2, Regular consumption of Oatmeal on patients […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of peanuts Peanuts per 100 grams, 7.3 grams of water, protein 24.6 g, fat 48.7 g, carbohydrates 15.3 g, crude fiber 2.1 grams, 2 grams of ash, calcium 36 mg, phosphorus 383 mg, 2 mg iron, and the […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of straw mushrooms Straw mushrooms rich nutrition, delicious, rich in vitamins c, sugar, crude protein, fat, ash, in addition, it also contains phosphorus, potassium, calcium and a variety of mineral […]
- Health functions of five common mushrooms Mushrooms rich nutritious, selenium, copper, potassium, phosphorus, tryptophan and vitamin B2, B3, B5 excellent food source. Because it contains most of the essential body nutrients, so […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of mung bean Per 100 grams of mung bean, containing 21.8 grams of protein, 0.8 grams fat, 59 grams carbohydrates, crude fiber 5.2 g, calcium 155 mg, phosphorus 417 mg, 6.3 mg of iron, vitamin A of the […]
- Nutritional value and effectiveness of snake meat Snake meat containing a variety of essential amino acids, including glutamic acid to enhance brain cell activity, as well as to relieve the fatigue of the human aspartic acid and other […]
- What food is high protein and low fat? With the development of society, all aspects of our lives are also changing. For example, in the diet to eat healthy, eat nutritious. So what foods are nutritious? What food is high […]
Tags: nutritional value of turkey meat
, what about turkey meat
Both comments and pings are currently closed.