Tomato contains a variety of vitamins (A, C, B1, B2, etc.), carotene, protein, carbohydrate, dietary fiber, also contain calcium, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, manganese, boron and iodine and other minerals and trace elements, which is rich in nutrients.
Tomatoes can be eaten raw, can also be cooked to eat, but cooked and ate a higher nutritional value. While eating cooked tomatoes contain a slight loss of vitamin C, but the loss was not large, because tomatoes contain more acid, while the acid of vitamin C can play a protective effect, it can reduce their losses. Cooked tomatoes will be a substantial increase in lycopene, and tomato red is known as anti-cancer and anti-aging effect.
Tomatoes can cure dry mouth, bleeding gums, dry mouth, mouth pain, high blood pressure. Tomatoes contain vitamin C and rutin to combat scurvy, hypertension and arteriosclerosis, etc.; contains vitamin A and carotene to combat night blindness and dry eye disease; contained in the acid and dietary fiber to help digestion, Runchang laxative; contains anti-aging Glutathione has anti-cancer effect. Tomatoes have antithrombotic effects, it is because the yellow jelly around tomato seeds the material can be prevented by the coagulation of blood platelets, which can eliminate the thrombus, which prevent heart disease and stroke are important.
Unripe tomatoes contain solanine, this material toxic, can not eat. Fasting should not eat raw tomatoes, because of its containing a certain chemical substances and acid together to form lumps do not dissolve in water easily cause abdominal pain.
Tags: nutritional value of tomato
, the nutritional value of tomato
, tomato nutritional value
, what about tomato
Related Health Tips :
- 10 tomato disease prevention efficacy Here are the tomato ten disease prevention efficacy - nutritional value of tomato:
1, Tomatoes have beauty, anti-aging efficacy
The fresh ripe tomatoes, smashed juice add a little […]
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and content of vitamin rich. A little pepper, vitamin A, B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, […]
- What foods to eat to prevent radiation for japan nuclear radiation ? 1: Lycopene
Representative: tomato, watermelon and other red fruits.
Lycopene has in many red fruits, tomato with the highest content of lycopene. Lycopene is by far the […]
- The nutritional value and efficacy of avocados Avocado fruit rich in vitamins (A, C, E and B group vitamins series and other), a variety of mineral elements (potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, sodium, zinc, copper, […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of mango Mangoes is rich in vitamins, protein, carotene, and essential trace element <selenium, calcium, phosphorus, potassium and other> content is also high. "King of tropical fruits" of […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of strawberry Strawberry nutrient-rich, containing fructose, sucrose, citric acid, malic acid, salicylic acid, amino acids and calcium, phosphorus, iron and other minerals. In addition, it contains […]
- Black beans high nutritional value can be enrich blood Research suggests that black beans have a characteristic high-protein, low-calorie. Black bean protein content as high as 36% -40%, equivalent to two times the meat, eggs three times, 12 […]
- Six best lunch food for women Anti-aging anti-cancer foods - Broccoli
Recommended reason: Broccoli is rich in antioxidants vitamin C and carotene. Scientific research has proved that broccoli is the best anti-aging […]
- Scrambled eggs with tomatoes hidden secrets Tomatoes are rich in carotene, vitamin B and C, in particular vegetables, vitamin P content in the highest ranks. Which contains vitamin C, sugar and rutin and other components, with […]
- what foods to anti aging ? 1. Anti-aging food: Broccoli
Recommended reason: Broccoli is rich in antioxidant vitamins C and carotenoids, scientists proved cruciferous vegetables to be the best anti-aging and […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.