Salmon is rich in unsaturated fatty acids, can effectively enhance the high-density lipoprotein cholesterol, reduce blood fat and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol, prevent cardiovascular disease.
Salmon contains Ω-3 fatty acids is the brain, retina and nervous system are essential substances. Can enhance brain function, control and prevention of Alzheimer’s, vision loss effectiveness.
Salmon is also rich in vitamin D, etc., can promote the body’s absorption of calcium, helps growth and development.
Salmon food taboos
1, Gout, high blood pressure patients should not eat salmon; diabetic patients not eat Salmon caviar.
2, Fresh salmon meat has parasites, to go through freezing and then eat.
Tags: nutritional value of salmon
, what about salmon
Related Health Tips :
- What foods to eat for healthy skin Following foods benefits for skin healthy, about top 10 foods for healthy skin. eating […]
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and […]
- What are the benefits of eating fish Fish is a cuisine of the people on the table. In addition to delicious, you also know […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of mung bean Per 100 grams of mung bean, containing 21.8 grams of protein, 0.8 grams fat, 59 grams […]
- The nutritional value of rabbit meat Rabbit meat is a high protein, low fat, low cholesterol meat, texture delicate, […]
- 10 kinds of food lower cholesterol 1.Apple: because of its rich pectin, cellulose and vitamin C, has a very good […]
- Six kinds of food will help longevity 1, Nuts
Rich in unsaturated fatty acids in nuts, olive oil can provide a similar […]
- Apple’s nutritional value and effectiveness Modern scientific evidence that eating apples can at least reduce the blood cholesterol, […]
- The effect and role of olive oil Efficacy:
Olive oil can protect the cardiovascular system in many ways: Olive oil can […]
- The nutritional value of turkey meat Turkey meat rich in nutrition, with the characteristics of the meat of wild animals, […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.