Rambutan nutrient – rich. Rich in carbohydrates, vitamins and mineral elements, sweet taste to sour, with a lychee or grape flavor, pleasant taste. Rambutan flesh containing glucose, sucrose, rich in vitamin C, amino acids, carbohydrates and minerals. Such as phosphorus, calcium and so on.
Rambutan nutritional value: long-term consumption can be soothing beauty, detoxification, boosting the body’s immune system It’s rich in calcium, phosphorus and vitamin C.
Tags: nutritional value of rambutan
, what about rambutan
Related Health Tips :
- Pregnant women can eat rambutan Rambutan is a succulent, sweet and juicy fruit, entrance fluid. Rambutan nutritious, rich in carbohydrates, vitamins and mineral elements, the main varieties of edible parts of 41% -47.3%, […]
- The nutritional value of duck eggs Duck egg containing mainly protein, fat, calcium, phosphorus, iron, potassium, sodium, chlorine and other nutrients. Duck eggs suitable for physically weak after the illness, hot cough, […]
- The nutritional value of honey Honey is rich in vitamin B, vitamin D, vitamin E, fructose, glucose, maltose, sucrose, high-quality protein, potassium, sodium, iron, natural spices, lactic acid, malic acid, amylase, […]
- What foods rich in vitamin A – 10 kinds of foods rich in vitamin A to skin care What foods rich in vitamin A ? How about the vitamin A to skin care? Vitamin A-rich foods:
Carotene in carrots can be converted in the body into vitamin A, as long as the […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of the BlackBerry Blackberry fruit contains: Water: 88.0 ~ 88.8%, Soluble solids content: 6.5 ~ 8.5%, Sugar (mainly sugar): 5.5 ~ 7.0%, Organic acids: 1.2 ~ 1.4%, Crude Protein: 1.5 ~ 1.7%, Vitamin C: 8.5 ~ […]
- How to treat Beriberi? Vitamin B1 help you! Beriberi is due to a lack of vitamin B1 deficiency caused by nutritional disorders. Vitamin B1 also called thiamine, in the human body can form a variety of coenzyme to the oxidation of […]
- The benefits of soy sauce Soy sauce: fresh, and can add nutrients. Amino acids in soy sauce is the main nutrients the body, especially the human body can not synthesize amino acids, the body must eat Soy sauce […]
- The nutritional value of the olive – what are the benefits of eating olives Fresh olive flesh tender, fragrance and taste, rich nutrients. According to the analysis, it contains protein, fat, carbohydrates, and a variety of vitamins and calcium, phosphorus, iron […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of dried small shrimps Dried small shrimps high nutritional value, it is to measure the nutritional value of the protein content, it contains 39.3 grams per 100 grams.
Another great feature of Dried small […]
- Pregnant women can eat bayberry? Bayberry Nutrient Analysis
Bayberry nutritious rich, pulp contains protein, carbohydrates, crude fiber, calcium, iron, sodium, magnesium and other trace elements and vitamins C and […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.