Quail eggs can be said to be the best beneficial brain foods. Nutritional value of quail eggs preferred by the experts, quail eggs, protein, fat content, although the egg is almost, but it contains egg lecithin and cephalin than a full 3 to 4 times higher, these two substances higher nervous activity essential nutrients, often to eat, the benefits of the brain particularly effective. “And, quail egg riboflavin is 2.5 times more than eggs, the office of a family day at the computer vision, there are very good protection. As quail eggs in small molecules of nutrients, so more easily absorption and utilization than the eggs.
Quail eggs with higher levels of vitamin D, that other poultry eggs can not be compared. People with high levels of vitamin D in the brain, memory and information processing tests performed better.
Quail eggs containing protein, fat, carbohydrates, vitamins and calcium, phosphorus, iron and other minerals. Its high lecithin content than eggs, 3 to 4 times. Quail meat, eggs treat edema, obesity, hypertension, diabetes, anemia, stomach, liver cirrhosis, ascites and other diseases. Contained abundant quail egg PC and PE, is the higher nervous activities of essential nutrients, the role of a brain. Quail egg also contains rutin can lower blood pressure and other substances, is the ideal tonic cardiovascular disease. Eat quail eggs, but also prevention of eating fish and place skin allergies, hives, vomiting, and some drug allergies. Molecular nutrition quail eggs smaller than the eggs absorb nutrients more easily.
Related Health Tips :
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of quail
Quail meat, mainly composed of protein, fat, inorganic salts; and has a variety of amino acids, low cholesterol content characteristics. Hectogram quail meat up to 24.3 grams of protein content, highe...
- Which a higher nutritional value and differences of quail eggs and eggs ?
The same weight of eggs and quail eggs contain basically the same nutrients in fact, little difference. To say that the difference mainly in four areas:
1, egg vitamin A content is more than four t...
- What people suitable for eating quail eggs – quail eggs suitable for the crowd
General per capita edible
1. Suitable for infants and young children, pregnant women, elderly, sick and frail human consumption
2. Cerebrovascular disease should not eat more quail...
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of straw mushrooms
Straw mushrooms rich nutrition, delicious, rich in vitamins c, sugar, crude protein, fat, ash, in addition, it also contains phosphorus, potassium, calcium and a variety of mineral elements.
- The nutritional value and efficacy of soybean milk
Soybean milk rich content plant proteins, lecithin, vitamin B1, B2, niacin and iron, calcium and minerals. In particular, the content of iron, more than any other dairy products are rich. Soybean milk...
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of chestnut
Chestnut per 100 grams, containing 5.3 grams of protein, fat 1.7 g, carbohydrate 77.2 grams, calcium 15 mg, iron 1.2 mg, 1.32 mg of zinc, vitamin E11.45 mg, 0.15 mg riboflavin, vitamin C2.5 mg. Chestn...
- The nutritional value and efficacy of Pomelo (Shaddock )(Grapefruit)
Pomelo contains carbohydrates, vitamins B1, vitamin B2, vitamin C, vitamin P, carotene, potassium, phosphorus, citrate and so on. Grapefruit nutritious, edible part per 100 grams, containing 84.8 g wa...
- Help to fetal growth and clever food (smarter food)
1. Millet, maize, nutrient content more than all that rice, flour. The study by nutritionists, millet and maize is the healthy brain, nourish the brain useful staple food.
2. Laver, kelp and other ...
- Nutritional value and efficacy of cowpea
Cowpea provides easy digestion and absorption of high quality protein, moderate carbohydrate and various vitamins, trace elements and so on. Per 100 grams of beans, protein 2.7 g, fat 0.2 grams, carbo...
- The nutritional value of crucian carp
Carp hectogram meat containing protein 13 grams, fat 11 grams, and contains a lot of calcium, phosphorus, iron and other minerals. According to analysis, each containing 100 grams of carp meat, 13 gr...
Tags: effectiveness of quail eggs
, nutritional value of quail eggs
, quail eggs
, what about quail eggs
Both comments and pings are currently closed.