Quail eggs can be said to be the best beneficial brain foods. Nutritional value of quail eggs preferred by the experts, quail eggs, protein, fat content, although the egg is almost, but it contains egg lecithin and cephalin than a full 3 to 4 times higher, these two substances higher nervous activity essential nutrients, often to eat, the benefits of the brain particularly effective. “And, quail egg riboflavin is 2.5 times more than eggs, the office of a family day at the computer vision, there are very good protection. As quail eggs in small molecules of nutrients, so more easily absorption and utilization than the eggs.
Quail eggs with higher levels of vitamin D, that other poultry eggs can not be compared. People with high levels of vitamin D in the brain, memory and information processing tests performed better.
Quail eggs containing protein, fat, carbohydrates, vitamins and calcium, phosphorus, iron and other minerals. Its high lecithin content than eggs, 3 to 4 times. Quail meat, eggs treat edema, obesity, hypertension, diabetes, anemia, stomach, liver cirrhosis, ascites and other diseases. Contained abundant quail egg PC and PE, is the higher nervous activities of essential nutrients, the role of a brain. Quail egg also contains rutin can lower blood pressure and other substances, is the ideal tonic cardiovascular disease. Eat quail eggs, but also prevention of eating fish and place skin allergies, hives, vomiting, and some drug allergies. Molecular nutrition quail eggs smaller than the eggs absorb nutrients more easily.
[amzn_multi_product_inline keyword='quail eggs' count='5' page='1' sort='default' category='All']
Tags: effectiveness of quail eggs
, nutritional value of quail eggs
, quail eggs
, what about quail eggs
Related Health Tips :
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of quail Quail meat, mainly composed of protein, fat, inorganic salts; and has a variety of amino […]
- Which a higher nutritional value and differences of quail eggs and eggs ? The same weight of eggs and quail eggs contain basically the same nutrients in fact, […]
- What people suitable for eating quail eggs – quail eggs suitable for the crowd The crowd:
General per capita edible
1. Suitable for infants and young children, […]
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of straw mushrooms Straw mushrooms rich nutrition, delicious, rich in vitamins c, sugar, crude protein, […]
- The nutritional value and efficacy of soybean milk Soybean milk rich content plant proteins, lecithin, vitamin B1, B2, niacin and iron, […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of chestnut Chestnut per 100 grams, containing 5.3 grams of protein, fat 1.7 g, carbohydrate 77.2 […]
- The nutritional value and efficacy of Pomelo (Shaddock )(Grapefruit) Pomelo contains carbohydrates, vitamins B1, vitamin B2, vitamin C, vitamin P, carotene, […]
- Help to fetal growth and clever food (smarter food) 1. Millet, maize, nutrient content more than all that rice, flour. The study by […]
- Effect and role of the banana – eating bananas benefits Banana nutrition is very rich, hectogram pulp containing 1.2 grams of protein, 0.5 g […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.