High nutritional value of pigeon, only rare delicacies, but also a high tonic. Pigeon as a high protein, low fat foods, protein content of 24.47%, more than rabbits, cattle, pigs, sheep, chickens, ducks, geese and dogs and other meat, the protein contained in many essential amino acids the human body, and the digestion and absorption rate of 95%, pigeon meat, the fat content of only 0.73%, lower than other meat, is the ideal food of mankind. Pigeon eggs are known as “animal ginseng” is rich in protein.
Pigeon not only nutritious, and there are some health effects, can prevent many diseases. Pigeon very useful for the liver and kidney, vigor and vitality, brain make God, improve memory, reduce blood pressure, adjust blood sugar, beauty beauty, delicate white skin, longevity.
Pigeon liver contains the best choline, can help the body make good use of cholesterol, prevent atherosclerosis. Pigeon bone is rich in chondroitin, and chondroitin sulfate in velvet antler is similar to regular consumption, with improved vitality of skin cells, enhance the degree of skin elasticity, improve blood circulation, ruddy and other effects. Pigeon also rich in pantothenic acid, on the anti-hair loss, white hair, etc. have a good effect. Pigeon contains more branched chain amino acids and arginine can promote protein synthesis, accelerate wound healing.
Tags: pigeon nutritional value
, the nutritional value of pigeon
, what about pigeon nutritional value
Related Health Tips :
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and content of vitamin rich. A little pepper, vitamin A, B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, […]
- The nutritional value of pigeon eggs Pigeon eggs are generally elderly, pregnant women and children the best tonic, has been called "animal ginseng." Pigeon eggs contains large amounts of high quality protein and low in fat, […]
- The nutritional value of shrimp Shrimp with a delicious, nutrient-rich features, data analysis, hectogram shrimp containing 77 grams of water, protein 20.6 grams, 0.7 grams fat, 35 mg calcium, phosphorus 150 mg, iron 0.1 […]
- The nutritional value of goose (goose meat) Goose meat is the ideal high-protein, low fat, low cholesterol, nutrition health food. Per 100 grams of goose meat with 10.8 grams of protein, calcium 13 mg, phosphorus 37 mg, calories 144 […]
- What foods contain higher protein ? Meat: such as beef, sheep, pigs, dog, etc.;
Poultry meat: chickens, ducks, geese, quail, ostrich, etc.;
Eggs: such as eggs, duck eggs, quail eggs and fish, shrimp, crab, […]
- The nutritional value and efficacy of Longan Longan is very rich in nutrients, each containing 100 grams of fresh longan protein 1.2 grams fat 0.1 grams, 16.2 grams carbohydrate, 13 milligrams of calcium, phosphorus 26 mg, iron 0.4 […]
- The nutritional value of mantis shrimp Mantis shrimp protein content of up to 20%, fat 0.7%, and contains vitamins, chlorate, inosinic acid, amino propionic acid and other nutrients needed by the body.
1, Mantis shrimp rich […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of Silky Nutritional value:
Modern medical research, Silky contains a wealth of melanin, protein, B vitamins and other 18 kinds of amino acids and 18 trace elements, including niacin, vitamin E, […]
- The nutritional value of chicken meat Chicken and beef, pork compared to the quality of its high protein, low in fat. In addition, the chicken protein is rich in all essential amino acids, the high-quality source of protein. […]
- Nutritional value, efficacy and role of Pine nuts 1. Pine nuts are rich in unsaturated fatty acids such as linoleic acid, linolenic acid, etc., can reduce blood lipids, prevent cardiovascular disease;
2. Pine nuts contained a large […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.