1, Improve immunity: the active ingredient in mushrooms can enhance the T lymphocyte function, thereby enhancing the body’s immunity against various diseases;
2, Analgesic, sedative: a study in Brazil to extract from the mushroom to a substance with analgesic, sedative effect, analgesic effect is said to substitute for morphine;
3, Cough and phlegm: mushroom extract animal experiments, found a significant cough, sputum thinning effect;
4, Purge toxins: mushroom contains the human body is difficult to digest crude fiber, semi-crude fiber and lignin, can maintain water balance in the intestines, but also absorb the remainder of the cholesterol, sugar, be eliminated from the body, preventing constipation, irritable cancer, arteriosclerosis, diabetes and so is very beneficial;
5, Mushrooms contain tyrosinase, had a marked effect on reducing blood pressure.
Related Health Tips :
- Health functions of five common mushrooms Mushrooms rich nutritious, selenium, copper, potassium, phosphorus, tryptophan and vitamin B2, B3, B5 excellent food source. Because it contains most of the essential body nutrients, so […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of straw mushrooms Straw mushrooms rich nutrition, delicious, rich in vitamins c, sugar, crude protein, fat, ash, in addition, it also contains phosphorus, potassium, calcium and a variety of mineral […]
- The nutritional value of turkey meat Turkey meat rich in nutrition, with the characteristics of the meat of wild animals, high protein, low fat, low cholesterol content. Turkey meat contains a variety of amino acids, […]
- what food to eat to prevent cancer ? Studies show that nutrition plays an important role in many diseases, especially cancer.
Garlic has been proven to be a able to help the body fight against germs and bacteria in the […]
- Apple’s nutritional value and effectiveness Modern scientific evidence that eating apples can at least reduce the blood cholesterol, blood pressure, keep blood sugar stable and reduce appetite, excessive, is conducive to weight […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of Passionfruit Passionfruit is rich in protein, fat, and sugar, vitamins and phosphorus, calcium, iron, potassium, super fiber, SOD enzymes. Passionfruit with 165 fruit's scent, 132 or more aromatic […]
- Laver to improve the role of memory loss Laver contains up to 29 ~ 35% of protein and iodine, vitamins and inorganic salts, taste delicious addition to food but also for the treatment of goiter and lower cholesterol, is an […]
- The Flammulina the five health effects The Flammulina aka the black mushrooms, Puzzle mushroom, it is a nutritious but also physical illnesses excellent food. Flammulina the high protein content, which contains 18 kinds of […]
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and content of vitamin rich. A little pepper, vitamin A, B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, […]
- Calories in watermelon How many calories in watermelon? Watermelon is high moisture content, can diuretic, but its own higher sugar content, sugar content 5% of normal sweetness of watermelon, it can bring […]
Tags: nutritional value of mushrooms
, what about mushrooms
Both comments and pings are currently closed.