Lamb meat tender, delicious, rich in nutrition. According to analysis, hectogram lamb with 13.3 g of protein, fat 34.6 g, carbohydrates 0.7 g, calcium 11 mg, 129 mg phosphorus, iron 2.0 mg, also contains vitamin B group, vitamin A, niacin and so on.
Lamb is high in protein and rich in vitamins. Sheep, fat melting point of 47 degrees, the person’s body temperature is 37 degrees, that is, to eat will not be absorbed by the body, it is not easy to gain weight. Lamb meat tender, easy to digest, eat meat can improve fitness, increase resistance to disease. There is a sheep in vivo anti-cancer substances, fatty acids, known as CLA had a marked effect on the treatment of cancer. Scientists have found that under the effect of CLA, inhibition of cancer cell growth and gradually be reduced, this effect for the treatment of skin cancer, colon cancer and breast cancer have a significant effect.
Tags: nutritional value of lamb
, nutritional value of lamb meat
, sheep meat nutritional value
, what about lamb meat
Related Health Tips :
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and content of vitamin rich. A little pepper, vitamin A, B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, […]
- The nutritional value of chicken meat Chicken and beef, pork compared to the quality of its high protein, low in fat. In addition, the chicken protein is rich in all essential amino acids, the high-quality source of protein. […]
- The nutritional value of crucian carp Carp hectogram meat containing protein 13 grams, fat 11 grams, and contains a lot of calcium, phosphorus, iron and other minerals. According to analysis, each containing 100 grams of carp […]
- The nutritional value of rabbit meat Rabbit meat is a high protein, low fat, low cholesterol meat, texture delicate, delicious, nutrient-rich, compared with other meats, has a high digestibility (up to 85%), after food can […]
- Nutritional value and effectiveness of cauliflower Cauliflower is rich in protein, fat, carbohydrates, dietary fiber, vitamins and minerals. In which higher levels of vitamin C, per 100 grams of vitamin Cp85-100 mg, 4 times higher than the […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of straw mushrooms Straw mushrooms rich nutrition, delicious, rich in vitamins c, sugar, crude protein, fat, ash, in addition, it also contains phosphorus, potassium, calcium and a variety of mineral […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of eggplant Eggplant nutrition, are more abundant, contains protein, fat, carbohydrates, vitamins and calcium, phosphorus, iron and other nutrients. 100 grams of eggplant contains protein per 2.3 […]
- The nutritional value of Nostoc flagelliforme 1. Nostoc flagelliforme is rich in protein and calcium, iron, phosphorus, were higher than pork, beef, lamb and eggs;
2. Contains protein rich more than chicken, lean pork high, but […]
- What are the nutritional value of dog meat? Excellent quality protein Dog meat is not only delicious and nutritious, but also the effectiveness of medicine Therapy. Dog can be nourishing blood, warm stomach and dispelling the cold. Modern medical research […]
- Eat more seaweed food to prevention of uterine fibroids Seaweed foods include: Nostoc, laver, kelp, sea lettuce, wakame. Seaweed contains minerals up to calcium, iron, sodium, magnesium, phosphorus, iodine and so on. Modern science that, eat […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.