Many people are aware of the high iodine content of kelp, a result of iodine deficiency caused goiter effective. At present, also found that kelp also contains a number of other special nutritional and medicinal value. Modern pharmacological studies confirmed that kelp contains alginic acid, to prevent the function of leukemia and stomach cancer may lower blood pressure, blood fat, also to stop bleeding on the role of arterial bleeding.
Kelp is the prevention of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular disease an effective food. Kelp is rich in iodine, calcium, phosphorus, selenium and other essential trace elements, including calcium content of milk is 10 times more than all of the vegetables phosphorus are high. Kelp is also rich in carotene, vitamin B1, in the role of these elements of an integrated, so that accumulation of fat in the body tend to subcutaneous and muscle tissue, but very few heart, brain, blood vessels, the pleura on the accumulation of cholesterol and blood content was significantly lower than that of people do not eat kelp.
Kelp contains fucose-rich polysaccharides, laminarin element of these substances are similar to the activity of heparin to prevent thrombosis and a result of increased blood viscosity caused by high blood pressure and also lower LDL cholesterol, inhibit arterial atherosclerosis, as well as anti-cancer anti-cancer effect.
Kelp is rich in cellulose, in the human intestinal tract is like a “scavenger”, able to remove waste and toxins within the intestinal tract, therefore, can effectively prevent the occurrence of colorectal cancer and constipation.
Kelp is rich in a variety of inorganic and carotenoids, vegetables and longevity of the elderly. Eat kelp can effectively prevent leukemia, cancer, but also the prevention of atherosclerosis, reducing blood fat, blood pressure, thyroid dysfunction, such as to prevent. In their daily diet eat kelp adequate for the health of the elderly and very useful longevity.
Related Health Tips :
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and content of vitamin rich. A little pepper, vitamin A, B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, […]
- The nutritional value and efficacy of Pomelo (Shaddock )(Grapefruit) Pomelo contains carbohydrates, vitamins B1, vitamin B2, vitamin C, vitamin P, carotene, potassium, phosphorus, citrate and so on. Grapefruit nutritious, edible part per 100 grams, […]
- Nutritional value and efficacy of Chives (leeks) Leeks high nutritional value, each containing 100 grams of edible portion 2 to 2.85 grams of protein, fat 0.2 to 0.5 grams, 6 grams carbohydrates, 2.4, 0.6 to 3.2 g of cellulose. There are […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of garlic The garlic is very benefits for people health. Garlic is rich in carbohydrates and less protein, almost no fat. Garlic contains more comprehensive trace elements, especially high content […]
- The nutritional value and efficacy of hawthorn Hawthorn contains tartaric acid, citric acid, saponin, fructose, vitamin c, vitamin B, niacin, calcium, iron, selenium, flavonoids and other nutrients. The content of vitamin c which only […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of Water spinach Water spinach nutrients (nutrient content / per 100 g)
Calories (kcal) 14.00 , Carbohydrates (grams) 2.80, Fat (g) 0.10 ,Protein (g) 1.00, cellulose (g) 0.60 ,Vitamin A (g) 25.00, Vitamin […]
- Nutritional value, efficacy and role of Pine nuts 1. Pine nuts are rich in unsaturated fatty acids such as linoleic acid, linolenic acid, etc., can reduce blood lipids, prevent cardiovascular disease;
2. Pine nuts contained a large […]
- The nutritional value of corn (maize) Corn contains a lot of fat, it can be extracted corn oil from corn germ. Corn oil is rich in vitamin A, vitamin E, lecithin and mineral elements magnesium and selenium, linoleic acid and […]
- Nutritional value and effectiveness of cauliflower Cauliflower is rich in protein, fat, carbohydrates, dietary fiber, vitamins and minerals. In which higher levels of vitamin C, per 100 grams of vitamin Cp85-100 mg, 4 times higher than the […]
- The nutritional value of broccoli Per 100g edible portion of broccoli, the containing protein 3.6 g, carbohydrates 5.9 g, fat 0.3 g, calcium 78 mg, 74 mg phosphorus, iron 1.1 mg, 25 mg carotene, vitamin C110 mg and […]
Tags: kelp nutritional value
, the nutritional value of kelp
, what about kelp
Both comments and pings are currently closed.