Goose meat is the ideal high-protein, low fat, low cholesterol, nutrition health food. Per 100 grams of goose meat with 10.8 grams of protein, calcium 13 mg, phosphorus 37 mg, calories 144 kcal, also contains potassium, sodium and a dozen other trace elements. goose meat contains a variety of essential amino acids for growth and development of the human body, the amino acid composition close to the proportion of the human body needs. Value from the biological point of view, goose is the full rate of the protein, high-quality protein. Lower in fat Goose meat, only a little higher than the chicken, much lower than the other meat. Goose meat is not only low in fat, but good quality, high content of unsaturated fatty acids 66.3%, especially linolenic acid content as high as 4%, higher than other meat, benefits for human health . Goose meat fat is also very low melting point, soft, easily digested.
1, suitable for physical weakness. Blood shortage, malnutrition human consumption.
2, who often thirst, fatigue, shortness of breath, loss of appetite, could often drink goose soup, eating goose, which can supplement nutrition in elderly diabetic patients, but also to control the progression of the disease.
3, but also treatment and prevention of cough illness, especially for treatment of common cold and acute and chronic bronchitis, chronic nephritis, edema elderly;
4, treatment of emphysema, asthma have good effect. Particularly suitable in winter tonic.
Related Health Tips :
- The nutritional value of chicken meat Chicken and beef, pork compared to the quality of its high protein, low in fat. In addition, the chicken protein is rich in all essential amino acids, the high-quality source of protein. […]
- The nutritional value of crucian carp Carp hectogram meat containing protein 13 grams, fat 11 grams, and contains a lot of calcium, phosphorus, iron and other minerals. According to analysis, each containing 100 grams of carp […]
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and content of vitamin rich. A little pepper, vitamin A, B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, […]
- The nutritional value of pigeon High nutritional value of pigeon, only rare delicacies, but also a high tonic. Pigeon as a high protein, low fat foods, protein content of 24.47%, more than rabbits, cattle, pigs, sheep, […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of quail Quail meat, mainly composed of protein, fat, inorganic salts; and has a variety of amino acids, low cholesterol content characteristics. Hectogram quail meat up to 24.3 grams of protein […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of black fungus Per 100 grams of black fungus contains iron 185 mg, 20 times higher than the highest iron content of green leafy vegetables spinach, about 7 times higher than the iron in animal foods […]
- Red food to help you resist cold and enhance immunity in winter Cold winter, the body needs more calories to maintain a variety of physiological activities. The most direct way to increase the heat is obtained from food, so winter should eat plenty of […]
- The nutritional value of rabbit meat Rabbit meat is a high protein, low fat, low cholesterol meat, texture delicate, delicious, nutrient-rich, compared with other meats, has a high digestibility (up to 85%), after food can […]
- The nutritional value of octopus Nutritional content (100 grams)
135.00 kcal calories, 18.90 grams of protein, fat 0.40 g, carbohydrates 14.00 g, 0.04 mg thiamine, riboflavin 0.06 mg, niacin 5.40 mg, vitamin E1.34 mg, […]
- What food is high protein and low fat? With the development of society, all aspects of our lives are also changing. For example, in the diet to eat healthy, eat nutritious. So what foods are nutritious? What food is high […]
Tags: nutritional value of goose meat
, what about goose meat
Both comments and pings are currently closed.