Carp hectogram meat containing protein 13 grams, fat 11 grams, and contains a lot of calcium, phosphorus, iron and other minerals. According to analysis, each containing 100 grams of carp meat, 13 grams protein, 1.1 grams of fat, sugar, 0,1 g, 6,6 mg thiamine, riboflavin 0,07 mg, 2,4 mg of niacin, calcium 54 Mg, 203 mg phosphorus, iron 2,5 mg. Clinical practice proved that the crucian carp meat prevent atherosclerosis, hypertension and coronary heart disease have effect.
1. crucian carp protein contains high quality, complete, easy digestion and absorption, liver and kidney disease, cardiovascular and cerebrovascular disease in patients with a good source of protein, eat it can enhance resistance to diseases, hepatitis, nephritis, hypertension, heart disease, chronic Bronchitis and other diseases can regular consumption of;
2. crucian carp has spleen dampness, and the appetizer, promoting blood circulation network, the spleen and stomach weakness, edema, ulcers, bronchitis, asthma, diabetes, the role of a good nourishing diet; postpartum women stewed eat carp soup can tonifies deficiency and patency breast milk;
3. crucian carp meat tenderness and delicious, do porridge, soup, cooking, make snacks. Especially suitable for soup, carp soup with a strong tonic effect, very suitable for the elderly and weakness patients eating, but also especially for maternal consumption.
Tags: nutritional value of crucian carp
, what about crucian carp
Related Health Tips :
- Pregnant women can eat crucian carp Crucian carp protein contained high quality, easy to digest and absorb, the liver and kidney disease, a good source of protein in patients with cardiovascular disease, eat can enhance […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of chestnut Chestnut per 100 grams, containing 5.3 grams of protein, fat 1.7 g, carbohydrate 77.2 grams, calcium 15 mg, iron 1.2 mg, 1.32 mg of zinc, vitamin E11.45 mg, 0.15 mg riboflavin, vitamin […]
- The nutritional value of goose (goose meat) Goose meat is the ideal high-protein, low fat, low cholesterol, nutrition health food. Per 100 grams of goose meat with 10.8 grams of protein, calcium 13 mg, phosphorus 37 mg, calories 144 […]
- Pregnant women can eat tilapia Tilapia was delicious, tender, whether it is Braised or cleaning cooking, flavor and taste.Tilapia has been determined, 20.5 g of protein per 100 grams of meat, fat 6.93 g, 148,000 […]
- The nutritional value of chicken meat Chicken and beef, pork compared to the quality of its high protein, low in fat. In addition, the chicken protein is rich in all essential amino acids, the high-quality source of protein. […]
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and content of vitamin rich. A little pepper, vitamin A, B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, […]
- The nutritional value of mantis shrimp Mantis shrimp protein content of up to 20%, fat 0.7%, and contains vitamins, chlorate, inosinic acid, amino propionic acid and other nutrients needed by the body.
1, Mantis shrimp rich […]
- The nutritional value of lamb Lamb meat tender, delicious, rich in nutrition. According to analysis, hectogram lamb with 13.3 g of protein, fat 34.6 g, carbohydrates 0.7 g, calcium 11 mg, 129 mg phosphorus, iron 2.0 […]
- The nutritional value of abalone 1, The abalone is rich in protein, and more calcium, iron, iodine and vitamin A and other nutrients;
2, Abalone high nutritional value, rich rich globulin; abalone meat also contains a […]
- The nutritional value of shrimp Shrimp with a delicious, nutrient-rich features, data analysis, hectogram shrimp containing 77 grams of water, protein 20.6 grams, 0.7 grams fat, 35 mg calcium, phosphorus 150 mg, iron 0.1 […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.