Carp hectogram meat containing protein 13 grams, fat 11 grams, and contains a lot of calcium, phosphorus, iron and other minerals. According to analysis, each containing 100 grams of carp meat, 13 grams protein, 1.1 grams of fat, sugar, 0,1 g, 6,6 mg thiamine, riboflavin 0,07 mg, 2,4 mg of niacin, calcium 54 Mg, 203 mg phosphorus, iron 2,5 mg. Clinical practice proved that the crucian carp meat prevent atherosclerosis, hypertension and coronary heart disease have effect.
1. crucian carp protein contains high quality, complete, easy digestion and absorption, liver and kidney disease, cardiovascular and cerebrovascular disease in patients with a good source of protein, eat it can enhance resistance to diseases, hepatitis, nephritis, hypertension, heart disease, chronic Bronchitis and other diseases can regular consumption of;
2. crucian carp has spleen dampness, and the appetizer, promoting blood circulation network, the spleen and stomach weakness, edema, ulcers, bronchitis, asthma, diabetes, the role of a good nourishing diet; postpartum women stewed eat carp soup can tonifies deficiency and patency breast milk;
3. crucian carp meat tenderness and delicious, do porridge, soup, cooking, make snacks. Especially suitable for soup, carp soup with a strong tonic effect, very suitable for the elderly and weakness patients eating, but also especially for maternal consumption.
Related Health Tips :
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of chestnut
Chestnut per 100 grams, containing 5.3 grams of protein, fat 1.7 g, carbohydrate 77.2 grams, calcium 15 mg, iron 1.2 mg, 1.32 mg of zinc, vitamin E11.45 mg, 0.15 mg riboflavin, vitamin C2.5 mg. Chestn...
- The nutritional value of goose (goose meat)
Goose meat is the ideal high-protein, low fat, low cholesterol, nutrition health food. Per 100 grams of goose meat with 10.8 grams of protein, calcium 13 mg, phosphorus 37 mg, calories 144 kcal, also ...
- The nutritional value of chicken meat
Chicken and beef, pork compared to the quality of its high protein, low in fat. In addition, the chicken protein is rich in all essential amino acids, the high-quality source of protein.
- The nutritional value of mantis shrimp
Mantis shrimp protein content of up to 20%, fat 0.7%, and contains vitamins, chlorate, inosinic acid, amino propionic acid and other nutrients needed by the body.
1, Mantis shrimp rich nutrition, a...
- The nutritional value of lamb
Lamb meat tender, delicious, rich in nutrition. According to analysis, hectogram lamb with 13.3 g of protein, fat 34.6 g, carbohydrates 0.7 g, calcium 11 mg, 129 mg phosphorus, iron 2.0 mg, also conta...
- What is the best post-natal nutrition？
What is the best post-natal nutrition?
Nutritional characteristics: high in iron, to the maternal blood.
Nutritional role: with a variety of trace elements and minerals, can diuresis...
- The nutritional value of abalone
1, The abalone is rich in protein, and more calcium, iron, iodine and vitamin A and other nutrients;
2, Abalone high nutritional value, rich rich globulin; abalone meat also contains a component of...
- The nutritional value of shrimp
Shrimp with a delicious, nutrient-rich features, data analysis, hectogram shrimp containing 77 grams of water, protein 20.6 grams, 0.7 grams fat, 35 mg calcium, phosphorus 150 mg, iron 0.1 mg, interna...
- Nutritional value and efficacy of soft-shelled turtle
Hectogram with fresh turtle meat: water 73-83 g, 15.3-17.3 g of protein, fat 0.1-3.5 g, 1.6-1.49 g carbohydrate, ash, 0.9-1 g, magnesium 3.9 mg, 1-107 mg of calcium, iron, 1.4-4.3 mg, P 0.54-430 mg of...
- The nutritional value of carp
Nutrition (100 grams)
109.00 kcal calories, protein, 17.60 grams, 4.10 grams of fat, carbohydrate 0.50 g, 84.00 mg of cholesterol, vitamin A25.00 mg, 0.03 mg thiamine, riboflavin 0.09 mg, 2.70 mg ...
Tags: nutritional value of crucian carp
, what about crucian carp
Both comments and pings are currently closed.