Bitter melon, also known as scabies melon, with a special bitter, but still adored by the masses. This is not simply because of its unique taste, but also because it has a general role of vegetables incomparable magic.
Bitter melon contains chromium and insulin-like material, with a clear hypoglycemic effect. It can promote the decomposition of sugar, have the effect of excess sugar into the role of calories can improve the body’s fat balance, which is an ideal diet food diabetic patients.
Bitter gourd contains a unique vitamin B17 and physiological activity of proteins, often eating can improve immune function, can prevent cancer.
Bitter gourd also has a unique bitter ingredients – cinchona, can inhibit the over-excitement of the central body temperature, played Relieves summer heat and antipyretic effect.
Tags: Bitter melon nutritional value
, The nutritional value of Bitter gourd
, what about Bitter gourd
, what about Bitter melon
Related Health Tips :
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and content of vitamin rich. A little pepper, vitamin A, B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of chestnut Chestnut per 100 grams, containing 5.3 grams of protein, fat 1.7 g, carbohydrate 77.2 grams, calcium 15 mg, iron 1.2 mg, 1.32 mg of zinc, vitamin E11.45 mg, 0.15 mg riboflavin, vitamin […]
- Calories in watermelon How many calories in watermelon? Watermelon is high moisture content, can diuretic, but its own higher sugar content, sugar content 5% of normal sweetness of watermelon, it can bring […]
- The nutritional value of sunflower seeds What about the nutritional value of sunflower seeds?
1, sunflower seeds are rich in unsaturated fatty acids, high quality protein, potassium, phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, selenium […]
- Red food to help you resist cold and enhance immunity in winter Cold winter, the body needs more calories to maintain a variety of physiological activities. The most direct way to increase the heat is obtained from food, so winter should eat plenty of […]
- 5 kinds of food can lower blood sugar What foods to eat can lower blood glucose? High blood sugar not only do not eat high-sugar foods, but also need eat some lowering blood glucose foods.
Wild salmon is rich in […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of black fungus Per 100 grams of black fungus contains iron 185 mg, 20 times higher than the highest iron content of green leafy vegetables spinach, about 7 times higher than the iron in animal foods […]
- Nutritional value and efficacy of cowpea Cowpea provides easy digestion and absorption of high quality protein, moderate carbohydrate and various vitamins, trace elements and so on. Per 100 grams of beans, protein 2.7 g, fat 0.2 […]
- The nutritional value of goose (goose meat) Goose meat is the ideal high-protein, low fat, low cholesterol, nutrition health food. Per 100 grams of goose meat with 10.8 grams of protein, calcium 13 mg, phosphorus 37 mg, calories 144 […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of Passionfruit Passionfruit is rich in protein, fat, and sugar, vitamins and phosphorus, calcium, iron, potassium, super fiber, SOD enzymes. Passionfruit with 165 fruit's scent, 132 or more aromatic […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.