1, The abalone is rich in protein, and more calcium, iron, iodine and vitamin A and other nutrients;
2, Abalone high nutritional value, rich rich globulin; abalone meat also contains a component of metabolites that can destroy cancer cells;
3, The abalone can adjust the adrenal glands, with a bidirectional regulator of blood pressure;
4, Abalone with menstruation, treating irregular menstruation, constipation and other diseases;
5, Abalone with tonic effects, and is a complement rather than dry seafood, there is no pain after eating, nosebleeds and other side effects, eat it anyway.
6, Abalone nutrition value is the 7 times of walnut .
Tags: abalone nutritional value
, The nutritional value of abalone
, what about the abalone
Related Health Tips :
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and content of vitamin rich. A little pepper, vitamin A, B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, […]
- The nutritional value of walnuts Hectogram walnut with 15 to 20 grams of protein, fat 60 to 70 grams, 10 grams carbohydrates; and contains essential calcium, phosphorus, iron and other trace elements and minerals, […]
- The nutritional value of crucian carp Carp hectogram meat containing protein 13 grams, fat 11 grams, and contains a lot of calcium, phosphorus, iron and other minerals. According to analysis, each containing 100 grams of carp […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of black fungus Per 100 grams of black fungus contains iron 185 mg, 20 times higher than the highest iron content of green leafy vegetables spinach, about 7 times higher than the iron in animal foods […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of chestnut Chestnut per 100 grams, containing 5.3 grams of protein, fat 1.7 g, carbohydrate 77.2 grams, calcium 15 mg, iron 1.2 mg, 1.32 mg of zinc, vitamin E11.45 mg, 0.15 mg riboflavin, vitamin […]
- The nutritional value of lamb Lamb meat tender, delicious, rich in nutrition. According to analysis, hectogram lamb with 13.3 g of protein, fat 34.6 g, carbohydrates 0.7 g, calcium 11 mg, 129 mg phosphorus, iron 2.0 […]
- The efficacy and nutritional value of hazelnuts Nutritional value is very rich hazelnuts, hazelnuts in the nuts with the "king of nuts" in the world, is one of the most loved people in the four nuts. The reason why such a reputation […]
- Help to fetal growth and clever food (smarter food) 1. Millet, maize, nutrient content more than all that rice, flour. The study by nutritionists, millet and maize is the healthy brain, nourish the brain useful staple food.
2. Laver, […]
- The nutritional value of clams The nutritional characteristics of clams is high protein, high trace element, iron, calcium and less fat. Shellfish are also a number of these characteristics. Clams is not only delicious, […]
- Nutritional value and efficacy of Black Rice 1, Black rice contains protein, fat, carbohydrates, B vitamins, vitamin E, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, iron, zinc and other nutrients, nutrient-rich;
2, Black rice with […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.