1, The abalone is rich in protein, and more calcium, iron, iodine and vitamin A and other nutrients;
2, Abalone high nutritional value, rich rich globulin; abalone meat also contains a component of metabolites that can destroy cancer cells;
3, The abalone can adjust the adrenal glands, with a bidirectional regulator of blood pressure;
4, Abalone with menstruation, treating irregular menstruation, constipation and other diseases;
5, Abalone with tonic effects, and is a complement rather than dry seafood, there is no pain after eating, nosebleeds and other side effects, eat it anyway.
6, Abalone nutrition value is the 7 times of walnut .
Tags: abalone nutritional value
, The nutritional value of abalone
, what about the abalone
Related Health Tips :
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and […]
- The nutritional value of walnuts Hectogram walnut with 15 to 20 grams of protein, fat 60 to 70 grams, 10 grams […]
- The nutritional value of crucian carp Carp hectogram meat containing protein 13 grams, fat 11 grams, and contains a lot of […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of black fungus Per 100 grams of black fungus contains iron 185 mg, 20 times higher than the highest […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of chestnut Chestnut per 100 grams, containing 5.3 grams of protein, fat 1.7 g, carbohydrate 77.2 […]
- The nutritional value of lamb Lamb meat tender, delicious, rich in nutrition. According to analysis, hectogram lamb […]
- The nutritional value of clams The nutritional characteristics of clams is high protein, high trace element, iron, […]
- Nutritional value and efficacy of Black Rice 1, Black rice contains protein, fat, carbohydrates, B vitamins, vitamin E, calcium, […]
- Help to fetal growth and clever food (smarter food) 1. Millet, maize, nutrient content more than all that rice, flour. The study by […]
- The efficacy and nutritional value of hazelnuts Nutritional value is very rich hazelnuts, hazelnuts in the nuts with the "king of nuts" […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.