Hectogram white fungus with 5.0 grams of protein, fat 0.6 g, carbohydrates 79 g, 341 kcal calories, calcium 380 mg, 250 mg phosphorus, iron, 30.4 mg. In addition, it also contains a variety of vitamins and trace elements and white fungus polysaccharides and other ingredients.
The role of White Fungus:
1. Tremella fuciformis can enhance liver detoxification capacity, and the hepatoprotective effect; white fungus on the elderly patients with chronic bronchitis, pulmonary heart disease have a certain effect.
2. Tremella contains dietary fiber can help gastrointestinal peristalsis, reduce fat absorption, so as to achieve weight loss results.
3. Tremella can enhance the tumor patients to radiotherapy and chemotherapy tolerance.
4. white fungus rich in vitamin D, can prevent the loss of calcium on the growth and development is very useful; are rich in selenium and other trace elements, which can enhance the body’s anti-tumor immunity.
5. white fungus rich natural plant gum, long-term use can be moisturizers, and get rid of facial melasma and freckles effect.
6. Tremella of the active ingredients, acidic polysaccharides, can enhance the body’s immune system to mobilize lymphocytes, enhance the phagocytic activity of white blood cells, bone marrow function excitement; Tremella polysaccharides with anti-tumor effect.
Tags: efficacy of Tremella
, efficacy of white fungus
, nutritional value of Tremella
, nutritional value of white fungus
Related Health Tips :
- Nutritional value and efficacy of red beans Red beans nutritional information
Nutrient content (per 100 grams)
Calories (kcal) 330.00, carbohydrates (g) 65.80, fat (g) 0.70, Protein (g) 20.80, cellulose (g) 5.80, vitamin A (mg) […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of black fungus Per 100 grams of black fungus contains iron 185 mg, 20 times higher than the highest iron content of green leafy vegetables spinach, about 7 times higher than the iron in animal foods […]
- Several rich in collagen Food ingredients Women's skin with age, there will be wrinkles, dryness, relaxation and other phenomena, of which the main reason is the gradual loss of collagen. Collagen is the main component of the […]
- The nutritional value of pistachio Pistachio nuts are highly nutritious foods, 100 nuts contain vitamin A 20 micrograms, 59 micrograms of folic acid, iron 3 mg, 440 mg phosphorus, potassium 970 mg, 270 mg sodium, 120 mg […]
- The nutritional value of carp Nutrition (100 grams)
109.00 kcal calories, protein, 17.60 grams, 4.10 grams of fat, carbohydrate 0.50 g, 84.00 mg of cholesterol, vitamin A25.00 mg, 0.03 mg thiamine, riboflavin 0.09 […]
- The nutritional value of clams The nutritional characteristics of clams is high protein, high trace element, iron, calcium and less fat. Shellfish are also a number of these characteristics. Clams is not only delicious, […]
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and content of vitamin rich. A little pepper, vitamin A, B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, […]
- The nutritional value of octopus Nutritional content (100 grams)
135.00 kcal calories, 18.90 grams of protein, fat 0.40 g, carbohydrates 14.00 g, 0.04 mg thiamine, riboflavin 0.06 mg, niacin 5.40 mg, vitamin E1.34 mg, […]
- The nutritional value and efficacy of hawthorn Hawthorn contains tartaric acid, citric acid, saponin, fructose, vitamin c, vitamin B, niacin, calcium, iron, selenium, flavonoids and other nutrients. The content of vitamin c which only […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of sardines Sardines are rich in can health-promoting Omega-3s, EPA and DHA. These basic fatty acids can help unimpeded the flow of blood inside the body to maintain a healthy heart and prevent […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.