Pomelo contains carbohydrates, vitamins B1, vitamin B2, vitamin C, vitamin P, carotene, potassium, phosphorus, citrate and so on. Grapefruit nutritious, edible part per 100 grams, containing 84.8 g water, 0.7 grams of protein, fat 0.6 g, carbohydrates 12.2 g, 57 kcal of energy, crude fiber 0.8 g, calcium 41 mg, 43 mg phosphorus, 0.9 mg iron , carotene, 0.12 mg, 0.07 mg prime sulfate, riboflavin 0.02 mg, niacin 0.5 mg, 41 mg ascorbic acid.
Shaddock meat is very rich in vitamin C and insulin and other components, so it is lowering blood sugar, blood fat, weight loss, skin care capacity and other effects. Regular consumption of a role of adjuvant therapy for high blood pressure, diabetes, hardening of the arteries and other diseases, for obese fitness beauty features.
Grapefruit can promote wound healing, sepsis and other good auxiliary effect. In addition, the grapefruit containing physiologically active skin glycosides substances, can reduce blood viscosity, reduce thrombosis, cerebral vascular disease, therefore, such as cerebral thrombosis, stroke prevention, also has a good effect. The fresh grapefruit meat because it contains elements similar to insulin, it is ideal for diabetic food.
Tags: efficacy of Pomelo
, nutritional value of Grapefruit
, nutritional value of Pomelo
, nutritional value of Shaddock
, what about Pomelo
Related Health Tips :
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and […]
- The nutritional value of kelp Many people are aware of the high iodine content of kelp, a result of iodine deficiency […]
- Nutritional value and effectiveness of cucumber Cucumber contains protein, fat, carbohydrates, vitamins, fiber and calcium, phosphorus, […]
- The nutritional value of rabbit meat Rabbit meat is a high protein, low fat, low cholesterol meat, texture delicate, […]
- Calories in watermelon How many calories in watermelon? Watermelon is high moisture content, can diuretic, but […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of Banana Bananas are rich in nutrients, containing pulp hectogram 1.2 grams of protein, fat 0.5 […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of quail Quail meat, mainly composed of protein, fat, inorganic salts; and has a variety of amino […]
- The nutritional value of quail eggs Quail eggs can be said to be the best beneficial brain foods. Nutritional value of quail […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of garlic The garlic is very benefits for people health. Garlic is rich in carbohydrates and less […]
- The nutritional value of Pear Per 100 grams of edible parts of pears, 167.5 kJ of energy, contains about 0.1 grams of […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.