Pomelo contains carbohydrates, vitamins B1, vitamin B2, vitamin C, vitamin P, carotene, potassium, phosphorus, citrate and so on. Grapefruit nutritious, edible part per 100 grams, containing 84.8 g water, 0.7 grams of protein, fat 0.6 g, carbohydrates 12.2 g, 57 kcal of energy, crude fiber 0.8 g, calcium 41 mg, 43 mg phosphorus, 0.9 mg iron , carotene, 0.12 mg, 0.07 mg prime sulfate, riboflavin 0.02 mg, niacin 0.5 mg, 41 mg ascorbic acid.
Shaddock meat is very rich in vitamin C and insulin and other components, so it is lowering blood sugar, blood fat, weight loss, skin care capacity and other effects. Regular consumption of a role of adjuvant therapy for high blood pressure, diabetes, hardening of the arteries and other diseases, for obese fitness beauty features.
Grapefruit can promote wound healing, sepsis and other good auxiliary effect. In addition, the grapefruit containing physiologically active skin glycosides substances, can reduce blood viscosity, reduce thrombosis, cerebral vascular disease, therefore, such as cerebral thrombosis, stroke prevention, also has a good effect. The fresh grapefruit meat because it contains elements similar to insulin, it is ideal for diabetic food.
Tags: efficacy of Pomelo
, nutritional value of Grapefruit
, nutritional value of Pomelo
, nutritional value of Shaddock
, what about Pomelo
Related Health Tips :
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and content of vitamin rich. A little pepper, vitamin A, B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, […]
- The nutritional value of kelp Many people are aware of the high iodine content of kelp, a result of iodine deficiency caused goiter effective. At present, also found that kelp also contains a number of other special […]
- Nutritional value and effectiveness of cucumber Cucumber contains protein, fat, carbohydrates, vitamins, fiber and calcium, phosphorus, iron, potassium, sodium, magnesium and other rich ingredients. Especially the cucumber contains thin […]
- The nutritional value of rabbit meat Rabbit meat is a high protein, low fat, low cholesterol meat, texture delicate, delicious, nutrient-rich, compared with other meats, has a high digestibility (up to 85%), after food can […]
- Calories in watermelon How many calories in watermelon? Watermelon is high moisture content, can diuretic, but its own higher sugar content, sugar content 5% of normal sweetness of watermelon, it can bring […]
- The nutritional value of quail eggs Quail eggs can be said to be the best beneficial brain foods. Nutritional value of quail eggs preferred by the experts, quail eggs, protein, fat content, although the egg is almost, but it […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of Banana Bananas are rich in nutrients, containing pulp hectogram 1.2 grams of protein, fat 0.5 g, carbohydrates 19.5 g, crude fiber 0.9 g, 9 mg calcium, phosphorus 31 mg, 0.6 mg of iron, also […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of quail Quail meat, mainly composed of protein, fat, inorganic salts; and has a variety of amino acids, low cholesterol content characteristics. Hectogram quail meat up to 24.3 grams of protein […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of garlic The garlic is very benefits for people health. Garlic is rich in carbohydrates and less protein, almost no fat. Garlic contains more comprehensive trace elements, especially high content […]
- Apple’s nutritional value and effectiveness Modern scientific evidence that eating apples can at least reduce the blood cholesterol, blood pressure, keep blood sugar stable and reduce appetite, excessive, is conducive to weight […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.