Papaya fruit contains alkali, papain, rennet, carotene, vitamin C, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, and mineralsetc, etc.; and more than seventeen amino acids and rich in a variety of nutrients; which contains oleanolic fruit ingredients, is a kind of liver protection, anti-inflammatory suppression bacteria, lower blood lipids and other effects of the compounds. The study also found: papaya has to stop human carcinogen nitrosamine synthesis. Papaya vitamin C content of the apple was actually 48 times higher! Often eat with good for liver protection, soften blood vessel, anti-bacterial anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, beauty, cancer prevention of cancer, enhance the health benefits of physical fitness.
1, Good for spleen, and help digestion: papain in papaya. Fat can be broken down into fatty acids; modern medical discoveries, papaya contains an enzyme that can digest protein, is conducive to human digestion and absorption of food, it has the spleen and help digestion function.
2, Anti-bacterial insecticide: with anti-Mycobacterium tuberculosis and parasites such as tapeworm, roundworm, whipworm, and other amoeba effect.
3, Promote the secretion of breast milk and anti cancer: papaya in a rennet, promote the secretion of breast milk effect. Papaya base with anti-lymphatic leukemia, it can be used for promote the secretion of breast milk and treatment of lymphatic leukemia (blood cancer).
4, Supplementary nutrition, to improve disease resistance: papaya contain large amounts of water, carbohydrates, protein, fat, vitamins and a variety of essential amino acids, can effectively complement the body’s nutrients, enhance the body’s resistance to disease.
5, Anti-spasm: papaya pulp containing alkali-relieving spasm pain. Spasm of the gastrocnemius significant therapeutic effect.
Tags: efficacy of papaya
, nutritional value of papaya
, what about papaya
Related Health Tips :
- With Papaya to whiten your skin Papaya is an active ingredient in many commercial beauty products that are designed to lighten the skin. Papain, an enzyme contained in the papaya, will help to soften and whiten the skin, […]
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and content of vitamin rich. A little pepper, vitamin A, B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of loquat Loquat rich in cellulose, pectin, carotene, malic acid, citric acid, potassium, phosphorus, iron, calcium, and vitamin A, B, C. Loquat is rich in vitamin B, carotene, protect eyesight, […]
- The nutritional value and efficacy of avocados Avocado fruit rich in vitamins (A, C, E and B group vitamins series and other), a variety of mineral elements (potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, sodium, zinc, copper, […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of eggplant Eggplant nutrition, are more abundant, contains protein, fat, carbohydrates, vitamins and calcium, phosphorus, iron and other nutrients. 100 grams of eggplant contains protein per 2.3 […]
- The nutritional value of broccoli Per 100g edible portion of broccoli, the containing protein 3.6 g, carbohydrates 5.9 g, fat 0.3 g, calcium 78 mg, 74 mg phosphorus, iron 1.1 mg, 25 mg carotene, vitamin C110 mg and […]
- Nutritional value and efficacy of soft-shelled turtle Hectogram with fresh turtle meat: water 73-83 g, 15.3-17.3 g of protein, fat 0.1-3.5 g, 1.6-1.49 g carbohydrate, ash, 0.9-1 g, magnesium 3.9 mg, 1-107 mg of calcium, iron, 1.4-4.3 mg, P […]
- The nutritional value and efficacy of hawthorn Hawthorn contains tartaric acid, citric acid, saponin, fructose, vitamin c, vitamin B, niacin, calcium, iron, selenium, flavonoids and other nutrients. The content of vitamin c which only […]
- Scrambled eggs with tomatoes hidden secrets Tomatoes are rich in carotene, vitamin B and C, in particular vegetables, vitamin P content in the highest ranks. Which contains vitamin C, sugar and rutin and other components, with […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of Cherry Hectogram cherries as much as 59 milligrams of iron. Iron content in the fruit first; vitamin A content than grapes, apples, oranges more than 4 to 5 times. In addition, cherries also […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.