Lychee is rich in sugars, protein, variety of vitamins, fat, citric acid, pectin, and phosphorus, iron, etc., is beneficial to human health fruit. Litchi fruit in sugar content as high as 20%; per 100 ml of fruit juice, vitamin C content up to 70 mg.
1.Supplement energy and puzzle brain. Litchi fruit is rich in glucose, sucrose, total sugar content above 70%, ranking the first in a variety of fruits, with supplement energy and to increase the role of nutrition. Research shows that lychee has the brain tissue the role of nutritional supplements can significantly improve insomnia, forgetfulness, nervous exhaustion embolism.
2.To enhance immune function. Litchi flesh rich in vitamin c and protein, helps to enhance immune function and enhance disease resistance.
3. Swelling and detoxification, bleeding pain. Litchi in addition to well-known tonic effect, but also be used surgical diseases such as cancer, M. scrofulaceum, boils evil swollen, bleeding trauma patients.
4, Lychee is rich in vitamins, can promote tiny blood vessels blood circulation, prevent the occurrence of freckles, making the skin more smooth.
Tags: efficacy of litchi
, nutritional value of litchi
, what about litchi
Related Health Tips :
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and […]
- The nutritional value and efficacy of Longan Longan is very rich in nutrients, each containing 100 grams of fresh longan protein 1.2 […]
- The nutritional value of walnuts Hectogram walnut with 15 to 20 grams of protein, fat 60 to 70 grams, 10 grams […]
- The efficacy and nutritional value of mangosteen Mangosteen pulp containing soluble solids content of 16.8%, citric acid 0.63%, also […]
- Tips for mental nutritional supplements Mental activities are generally less muscle, is mainly engaged in mental work. How the […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of straw mushrooms Straw mushrooms rich nutrition, delicious, rich in vitamins c, sugar, crude protein, […]
- The nutritional value of Durian 1. The durian is rich in protein and lipids, nourishing the body have a good effect, is […]
- Which milk best effect on calcium supplements As the processing technology continues to improve, milk and its products more and more […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of carambola(starfruit) Star fruit can reduce the body's fat absorption, reduce blood fat and cholesterol. High […]
- The nutritional value of pigeon eggs Pigeon eggs are generally elderly, pregnant women and children the best tonic, has been […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.