Per 100 grams of the nutritional content of lemon
Energy 35 kcal, 1.1 grams of protein, fat 1.2 grams, 6.2 grams carbohydrates, 1.3 grams dietary fiber, thiamin 0.05 mg, riboflavin 0.02 mg, 0.6 mg niacin, vitamin C20 mg, Vitamin E1.14 mg 101 mg of calcium, phosphorus 22 mg, 209 mg of potassium, sodium 1.1 mg, 37 mg of magnesium, iron 0.8 mg, 0.65 mg of zinc, selenium 0.5 mg, 0.14 mg copper, manganese and 0.05 mg.
Lemon contains acid and rich in organic acids, and its taste is extremely sour. Citric juice has a strong bactericidal effect on food hygiene is very good. Lemon can also promote the secretion of stomach proteins enzymes break down , increased gastrointestinal motility.
Lemon juice contains large amounts of citrate can inhibit calcium salt crystallization, thereby preventing the formation of kidney stones, and even kidney stones can also be dissolved away. So eating lemon can prevent kidney stones, so that patients with chronic kidney stones reduce stones. Eating lemon can also prevent cardiovascular disease, so that calcium ions facilitate ease the role of blood clotting, prevention and treatment of hypertension and myocardial infarction. Citric acid has contracted reinforcement of blood vessels, reduce permeability, increase the number of coagulation and platelet function.
Extremely rich in vitamin content of fresh lemon. Is the beauty of the natural products to prevent and eliminate skin pigmentation, with whitening effect.
Related Health Tips :
- Pregnant women can eat lemons ? Taste very sour lemon pulp, mainly citric acid, accounting for more than 5% of the juice. Lemon is rich in vitamin C, citric acid, malic acid, flavonoids, volatile oil, hesperidin, high […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of mango Mangoes is rich in vitamins, protein, carotene, and essential trace element <selenium, calcium, phosphorus, potassium and other> content is also high. "King of tropical fruits" of […]
- Nutritional value and efficacy of red beans Red beans nutritional information
Nutrient content (per 100 grams)
Calories (kcal) 330.00, carbohydrates (g) 65.80, fat (g) 0.70, Protein (g) 20.80, cellulose (g) 5.80, vitamin A (mg) […]
- Nutritional value and efficacy of Mulberries Mulberries is rich in nutrients, containing variety of amino acids, vitamins and organic acids, carotenoids and other nutrients, mineral content is much higher than other fruits, mainly […]
- The nutritional value of carp Nutrition (100 grams)
109.00 kcal calories, protein, 17.60 grams, 4.10 grams of fat, carbohydrate 0.50 g, 84.00 mg of cholesterol, vitamin A25.00 mg, 0.03 mg thiamine, riboflavin 0.09 […]
- The efficacy and nutritional value of mangosteen Mangosteen pulp containing soluble solids content of 16.8%, citric acid 0.63%, also contains other vitamins B1, B2, C4 and minerals, with cool antipyretic effect, therefore, mangosteen is […]
- The nutritional content and value of Shark fin Shark fin which protein containing about 80%, also contains fat, carbohydrates and other minerals. Cooking Shark fin is a more precious material, but the nutritional value is not very […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of Water spinach Water spinach nutrients (nutrient content / per 100 g)
Calories (kcal) 14.00 , Carbohydrates (grams) 2.80, Fat (g) 0.10 ,Protein (g) 1.00, cellulose (g) 0.60 ,Vitamin A (g) 25.00, Vitamin […]
- How to prevent kidney stones home remedies Following are top home remedies for prevention of Kidney Stones. The formation of stones in the kidneys is a very common health problem. Kidney stones are formed from the chemicals such as […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of Cherry Hectogram cherries as much as 59 milligrams of iron. Iron content in the fruit first; vitamin A content than grapes, apples, oranges more than 4 to 5 times. In addition, cherries also […]
Tags: efficacy of lemon
, nutritional value of lemon
, what about lemon
Both comments and pings are currently closed.