Kidney beans rich in nutrition, have a high content of protein, calcium, iron, B group vitamins. Often eat kidney beans, can accelerate skin metabolism, relieve skin dry, dry hair. Kidney beans in saponin substances can promote fat metabolism, which is one of the ideal food for dieters.
Kidney beans contain saponins, uremic enzymes and more globulin unique ingredients that improve the body’s own immune system, enhance disease resistance, and activation of lymphoid T cells to promote the synthesis of DNA function, inhibition of tumor cell development, and thus subject to the attention of the medical profession, contained urease used in hepatic coma patients with good results.
Kidney beans is a rare high potassium, high magnesium, low sodium food. Hectogram potassium 1520 mg, 193.5 mg of magnesium, only 0.8 mg of sodium, this feature come in handy on nutrition therapy. Kidney beans, especially for heart disease, arteriosclerosis, high blood cholesterol, hypokalemia, and patients with bogey salt consumption.
Eat kidney beans on the skin, hair, a lot of good, you can improve the skin’s metabolism, promote body detoxification, the skin often remains young.Saponin substances in the kidney beans to reduce fat absorption function, promote fat metabolism; contain dietary fiber can also speed up the time of food through the gut, want to lose weight eat kidney beans will achieve their goals.
Kidney beans grain containing toxic protein, a high temperature in order to destroy , it must be fully cooked before eating. This substance can be sustained heat to damage, by eating undercooked kidney beans can cause poisoning.
Related Health Tips :
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and content of vitamin rich. A little pepper, vitamin A, B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of straw mushrooms Straw mushrooms rich nutrition, delicious, rich in vitamins c, sugar, crude protein, fat, ash, in addition, it also contains phosphorus, potassium, calcium and a variety of mineral […]
- The effectiveness and nutritional value of pumpkin 1, Detoxification:
Pumpkin contains vitamins and pectin, pectin has good adsorption, can be bonded and the elimination of bacterial toxins in vivo, and other harmful substances, such as […]
- Nutritional value and effectiveness of cucumber Cucumber contains protein, fat, carbohydrates, vitamins, fiber and calcium, phosphorus, iron, potassium, sodium, magnesium and other rich ingredients. Especially the cucumber contains thin […]
- The nutritional value of pistachio Pistachio nuts are highly nutritious foods, 100 nuts contain vitamin A 20 micrograms, 59 micrograms of folic acid, iron 3 mg, 440 mg phosphorus, potassium 970 mg, 270 mg sodium, 120 mg […]
- Scrambled eggs with tomatoes hidden secrets Tomatoes are rich in carotene, vitamin B and C, in particular vegetables, vitamin P content in the highest ranks. Which contains vitamin C, sugar and rutin and other components, with […]
- The nutritional value and efficacy of Pomelo (Shaddock )(Grapefruit) Pomelo contains carbohydrates, vitamins B1, vitamin B2, vitamin C, vitamin P, carotene, potassium, phosphorus, citrate and so on. Grapefruit nutritious, edible part per 100 grams, […]
- Nutritional value and efficacy of red beans Red beans nutritional information
Nutrient content (per 100 grams)
Calories (kcal) 330.00, carbohydrates (g) 65.80, fat (g) 0.70, Protein (g) 20.80, cellulose (g) 5.80, vitamin A (mg) […]
- The nutritional value and efficacy of white fungus (Tremella Fuciformis) Hectogram white fungus with 5.0 grams of protein, fat 0.6 g, carbohydrates 79 g, 341 kcal calories, calcium 380 mg, 250 mg phosphorus, iron, 30.4 mg. In addition, it also contains a […]
- The nutritional value and efficacy of brassica juncea Brassica juncea contains vitamins A, B vitamins, C and vitamins D is very rich. Specific effects are revive and refresh, Brassica juncea contains a lot of ascorbic acid, is a strong active […]
Tags: efficacy of kidney beans
, nutritional value of kidney beans
, what about kidney beans
Both comments and pings are currently closed.