Hawthorn contains tartaric acid, citric acid, saponin, fructose, vitamin c, vitamin B, niacin, calcium, iron, selenium, flavonoids and other nutrients. The content of vitamin c which only less than the jujube fruit and kiwi fruit; carotene and calcium content is also high. Therefore, elderly people eat hawthorn products can enhance the appetite, improve sleep, maintain bone and blood calcium homeostasis, prevention of atherosclerosis, people live longer, it haw be seen as “longevity food. ”
Nutrients: hawthorn fruit per 100 grams of water containing 73.1 grams, 0.7 grams of protein, fat 0.2 g, ash 0.8 g, carbohydrates 22 g, crude fiber 3.1 grams, 100 mg carotene, thiamine O.02 mg, nuclear Flavin 0.02 mg, 53 mg ascorbic acid, calcium 52 mg, 299 mg of potassium, sodium 5.4 mg, iron 0.9 mg, 19 mg magnesium, manganese O.24 mg, 0.28 mg of zinc, copper and 0.1l mg, phosphorus 24 mg, selenium 1.22 Mg, niacin 0.4 mg.
Hawthorn can prevent cardiovascular disease, with the expansion of blood vessels, increase coronary blood flow, improve cardiac activity, lower blood pressure and cholesterol, soften blood vessels and a diuretic and sedative effect. Hawthorn acid also cardiac function in elderly heart disease also have benefits.
Hawthorn appetizer digestion, there is the effectiveness of promoting blood circulation and help relieve local congestion state, there are secondary effects of traumatic injury. In addition, the Hawthorn effect on the uterine contraction, can promote uterine recovery after childbirth.
Hawthorn contains flavonoids and vitamin C, carotene and other substances can block and reduce the generation of free radicals, can enhance the body’s immunity, anti-aging, anti-cancer effect.
Hawthorn have the composition of reduce asthma and phlegm, suppress bacteria, treatment of abdominal pain and diarrhea.
Tags: efficacy of hawthorn
, nutritional value of hawthorn
, what about hawthorn
Related Health Tips :
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and content of vitamin rich. A little pepper, vitamin A, B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, […]
- Nutritional value and efficacy of Mulberries Mulberries is rich in nutrients, containing variety of amino acids, vitamins and organic acids, carotenoids and other nutrients, mineral content is much higher than other fruits, mainly […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of mango Mangoes is rich in vitamins, protein, carotene, and essential trace element <selenium, calcium, phosphorus, potassium and other> content is also high. "King of tropical fruits" of […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of Orange Nutrient-rich orange, orange pulp in hectogram, containing 0.9 grams of protein, fat 0.1 g, carbohydrates 12.8 g, crude fiber 0.4 g, calcium 56 mg, 15 mg phosphorus, iron 0.2 mg, 0.55 mg […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of Water spinach Water spinach nutrients (nutrient content / per 100 g)
Calories (kcal) 14.00 , Carbohydrates (grams) 2.80, Fat (g) 0.10 ,Protein (g) 1.00, cellulose (g) 0.60 ,Vitamin A (g) 25.00, Vitamin […]
- The nutritional value of Pear Per 100 grams of edible parts of pears, 167.5 kJ of energy, contains about 0.1 grams of protein, 0.1 grams fat, 9 grams carbohydrates, 5 milligrams of calcium, phosphorus 6 mg, 0.2 mg of […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of pineapple Pineapple nutrients：
Per 100 grams of pineapple containing water 87.1 g , protein 0.5 g, fat 0.1 g, fiber 1.2 g, niacin 0.1 mg, 126 mg of potassium, sodium 1.2 mg, 0.08 mg zinc, 8.5 […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of Cherry Hectogram cherries as much as 59 milligrams of iron. Iron content in the fruit first; vitamin A content than grapes, apples, oranges more than 4 to 5 times. In addition, cherries also […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of peanuts Peanuts per 100 grams, 7.3 grams of water, protein 24.6 g, fat 48.7 g, carbohydrates 15.3 g, crude fiber 2.1 grams, 2 grams of ash, calcium 36 mg, phosphorus 383 mg, 2 mg iron, and the […]
- What fruit to eat to enrich the blood ? 1, Enrich the blood fruit - Oranges
Orange is a kind of very good enrich the blood fruit, it is rich in fruit acids, vitamins and trace elements selenium, vitamin C content to be higher […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.