Brassica juncea contains vitamins A, B vitamins, C and vitamins D is very rich. Specific effects are revive and refresh, Brassica juncea contains a lot of ascorbic acid, is a strong active of restore substances. Important in the redox process of the body, can increase the oxygen content in the brain to stimulate the brain of oxygen use, there are revive and refresh, the lifting of fatigue.
Second, there is the role of detoxification and swelling that can fight infection and prevention of diseases, inhibit the toxicity of bacterial toxins, and promote wound healing, can be used to aid in treatment of infectious diseases. There are appetizers role of digestion, because there is a special kind of pickled Brassica juncea flavor and aroma, can promote stomach and intestinal digestion, increase appetite, can be used to appetite and help digestion.
Finally, brassica juncea can bright eye, wide and intestinal catharsis. Because brassica juncea organizations is relatively coarse, and a lot of food containing carotene cellulose, so it bright eye and wide intestinal laxative effect. Can be used as therapeutic ophthalmic patients to share, but also prevent constipation, especially appropriate for the elderly and consumption of habitual constipation.
Tags: efficacy of brassica juncea
, nutritional value of brassica juncea
, nutritional value of juncea
, what about brassica juncea
, what about juncea
Related Health Tips :
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and content of vitamin rich. A little pepper, vitamin A, B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of Water spinach Water spinach nutrients (nutrient content / per 100 g)
Calories (kcal) 14.00 , Carbohydrates (grams) 2.80, Fat (g) 0.10 ,Protein (g) 1.00, cellulose (g) 0.60 ,Vitamin A (g) 25.00, Vitamin […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of strawberry Strawberry nutrient-rich, containing fructose, sucrose, citric acid, malic acid, salicylic acid, amino acids and calcium, phosphorus, iron and other minerals. In addition, it contains […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of straw mushrooms Straw mushrooms rich nutrition, delicious, rich in vitamins c, sugar, crude protein, fat, ash, in addition, it also contains phosphorus, potassium, calcium and a variety of mineral […]
- The nutritional value of pistachio Pistachio nuts are highly nutritious foods, 100 nuts contain vitamin A 20 micrograms, 59 micrograms of folic acid, iron 3 mg, 440 mg phosphorus, potassium 970 mg, 270 mg sodium, 120 mg […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of eggplant Eggplant nutrition, are more abundant, contains protein, fat, carbohydrates, vitamins and calcium, phosphorus, iron and other nutrients. 100 grams of eggplant contains protein per 2.3 […]
- Children can eat chocolate? Not suitable for children to eat chocolate.
Chocolate contains a diluted material, and the caffeine contained in chocolate, there will be interaction. Not only will over-excited […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of loquat Loquat rich in cellulose, pectin, carotene, malic acid, citric acid, potassium, phosphorus, iron, calcium, and vitamin A, B, C. Loquat is rich in vitamin B, carotene, protect eyesight, […]
- Eat pickles would endanger our health? Pickles is made by a variety of natural fermentation of vegetables, although adding a few excipients, but the alkaline nature of vegetables has not changed. Therefore, there will be no […]
- What food brain puzzle ? Some brain food, in fact, is a common inexpensive things. Such as egg yolk, soybeans, meat, milk, fish, organ meats (heart, brain, liver, kidney) and carrots, cereal, etc. These foods not […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.