Edible parts of betel nut per 100 grams, containing 76.4 g of water, 3 grams protein, 14 grams fat, 0.6 g alkaloid; its fatty oil containing 19.5% lauric acid, palmitic acid 12.7%, 1.6% stearic acid, oleic acid 6.2 %, 0.3% by acid, linoleic acid 5.4%, 0.3% dodecyl acid, acid 7.2% in the fourth carbon, etc.; betel nut contains free amino acids, more than 15% proline, tyrosine, Phe More than 10% acid and arginine; In addition, it also contains betel nut red pigment, catechin, and polymers such as flower IL.
(1) insecticide effect. Arecoline is effective insecticide ingredients. Pork tapeworm have a stronger role in the paralysis; on beef tapeworm can slice its head completely paralyzed and immature, in vitro tests have paralysis on the role of rat pinworm, roundworm poisoning can be made.
(2) anti-viral, antifungal.
(3) to aid digestion. Betel nut chewing can increase gastrointestinal smooth muscle, and enhance peristalsis and promote the secretion of gastric juice, it can help digestion, increase appetite.
Tags: efficacy of betel nut
, nutritional value of Areca
, nutritional value of betel nut
, what about areca
, what about betel nut
Related Health Tips :
- Nutritional value, efficacy and role of Pine nuts 1. Pine nuts are rich in unsaturated fatty acids such as linoleic acid, linolenic acid, etc., can reduce blood lipids, prevent cardiovascular disease;
2. Pine nuts contained a large […]
- The nutritional value of chicken meat Chicken and beef, pork compared to the quality of its high protein, low in fat. In addition, the chicken protein is rich in all essential amino acids, the high-quality source of protein. […]
- The nutritional value of clams The nutritional characteristics of clams is high protein, high trace element, iron, calcium and less fat. Shellfish are also a number of these characteristics. Clams is not only delicious, […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of macadamia nuts Macadamia nuts extremely rich nutrients, contains eight kinds of essential amino acids, is also rich in minerals and vitamins. The oil content of up to 60 to 80%, but also rich in calcium, […]
- The nutritional value and efficacy of coconut Coconut meat contains protein, carbohydrates; coconut oil contains sugar, vitamin b1, vitamin b2, vitamin c, etc.; coconut milk contains more nutrients, if the sugar, glucose, sucrose, […]
- The nutritional value of Nostoc flagelliforme 1. Nostoc flagelliforme is rich in protein and calcium, iron, phosphorus, were higher than pork, beef, lamb and eggs;
2. Contains protein rich more than chicken, lean pork high, but […]
- What food is high protein and low fat? With the development of society, all aspects of our lives are also changing. For example, in the diet to eat healthy, eat nutritious. So what foods are nutritious? What food is high […]
- The effectiveness and nutritional value of greengage Greengage contain large amounts of protein, fat (oil), a variety of carbohydrates and inorganic salts, organic acids. Greengage fruit organic acid content of 3.0% -6.5% in general, far […]
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and content of vitamin rich. A little pepper, vitamin A, B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, […]
- The nutritional value of Honeybee pupae Honeybee pupae contain a high protein, low fat, many vitamins and trace elements in the ideal nutritious food. Honeybee pupae can be used as food, but also as a nutritional health […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.