Straw mushrooms rich nutrition, delicious, rich in vitamins c, sugar, crude protein, fat, ash, in addition, it also contains phosphorus, potassium, calcium and a variety of mineral elements.
1. Improve immunity, enhance disease resistance. Because straw mushrooms contain large amounts of vitamin C, can help the body metabolism.
2. Detoxification. straw mushrooms with the body’s lead, arsenic, benzene and other toxic substances combined, with the urine discharge.
3. Anti-cancer. straw mushrooms contain a protein substance that can destroy human cancer cells. Straw mushrooms contained crude protein more than mushrooms, also can inhibit the growth of cancer cells, and also adjuvant treatment of gastrointestinal tumors can strengthen the vitality of the liver and kidney.
4. Good food for diabetic patients, because the straw mushrooms can slow down the body’s absorption of carbohydrates.
5. Straw mushrooms consuming for the hot summer, solution hot weather has some effect.
Related Health Tips :
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and content of vitamin rich. A little pepper, vitamin A, B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, […]
- Laver to improve the role of memory loss Laver contains up to 29 ~ 35% of protein and iodine, vitamins and inorganic salts, taste delicious addition to food but also for the treatment of goiter and lower cholesterol, is an […]
- The nutritional value of mushrooms 1, Improve immunity: the active ingredient in mushrooms can enhance the T lymphocyte function, thereby enhancing the body's immunity against various diseases;
2, Analgesic, sedative: a […]
- The nutritional value and efficacy of kidney beans Kidney beans rich in nutrition, have a high content of protein, calcium, iron, B group vitamins. Often eat kidney beans, can accelerate skin metabolism, relieve skin dry, dry hair. Kidney […]
- The nutritional value of quail eggs Quail eggs can be said to be the best beneficial brain foods. Nutritional value of quail eggs preferred by the experts, quail eggs, protein, fat content, although the egg is almost, but it […]
- What about selenium and what foods of high containing selenium Selenium is an essential trace element. Selenium has detoxifying, detoxification, prevent liver disease, protect the liver, reducing the mutagenicity of carcinogenic factors, selective […]
- The effectiveness and nutritional value of pumpkin 1, Detoxification:
Pumpkin contains vitamins and pectin, pectin has good adsorption, can be bonded and the elimination of bacterial toxins in vivo, and other harmful substances, such as […]
- The nutritional value and efficacy of litchi Lychee is rich in sugars, protein, variety of vitamins, fat, citric acid, pectin, and phosphorus, iron, etc., is beneficial to human health fruit. Litchi fruit in sugar content as high as […]
- The nutritional value of turkey meat Turkey meat rich in nutrition, with the characteristics of the meat of wild animals, high protein, low fat, low cholesterol content. Turkey meat contains a variety of amino acids, […]
- The nutritional value and efficacy of brassica juncea Brassica juncea contains vitamins A, B vitamins, C and vitamins D is very rich. Specific effects are revive and refresh, Brassica juncea contains a lot of ascorbic acid, is a strong active […]
Tags: effectiveness of straw mushrooms
, nutritional value of straw mushrooms
, what about straw mushrooms
Both comments and pings are currently closed.